Photopass not working? MDE seems stubborn. Again.

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
So fed up with MDE. :mad:
I'm trying to add our photopass cards, but the website is trying to "collect our memories'' and has been doing so for way over 10 minutes :banghead:
Please tell me that I will be able to try again later and those photopass codes won't be lost...
Anyone else has had this issue?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
So fed up with MDE. :mad:
I'm trying to add our photopass cards, but the website is trying to "collect our memories'' and has been doing so for way over 10 minutes :banghead:
Please tell me that I will be able to try again later and those photopass codes won't be lost...
Anyone else has had this issue?
If you bought your photo pass card through your MDE account they should already be in there for you. I did not have to manually add mine in MDE.
Or are these cards you purchased/received in parks for pics taken, not through your MDE account? If not then yes you have to add them manually. You should not lose them but I would call the 1800 number on your Photopass cards. They are very helpful! :)

CaptainAmerica

If you bought your photo pass card through your MDE account they should already be in there for you. I did not have to manually add mine in MDE.
What does that mean? I'm not quite "with it" on how PhotoPass works. I was under the impression that if you were doing all of this through MDE, you'd use your MagicBand and not need a card at all.

sxeensweet

What does that mean? I'm not quite "with it" on how PhotoPass works. I was under the impression that if you were doing all of this through MDE, you'd use your MagicBand and not need a card at all.
You don't "need" the card but they still send you a physical card that you can use eventhough it is in your MDE account/on magic band. We kept ours with us as back up. Just like for special events/park tickets they still give you a physical admission card but you don't have to use it as it is on your band etc. I always keep and bring physical cards in case of an issue with our magic bands. :)

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
We don't have MM or magic bands as it was a Make A Wish trip, we got a photopass card via the foundation and received a couple more at the parks.
I entered them all and finally, the photos showed up. :) Still, MDE is often down, so it takes forever to edit etc, so I have to go back on a regular basis. So annoying. Fortunately, I have a few weeks left to get things done and order my CD! ;)

CaptainAmerica

We don't have MM or magic bands as it was a Make A Wish trip, we got a photopass card via the foundation and received a couple more at the parks.
I entered them all and finally, the photos showed up. :) Still, MDE is often down, so it takes forever to edit etc, so I have to go back on a regular basis. So annoying. Fortunately, I have a few weeks left to get things done and order my CD! ;)
Are you using Internet Explorer by any chance? MDE is garbage on Internet Explorer.

sxeensweet

So glad you finally got them added!! Some days are better than others on there. Usually I never had that many issues so hopefully the next times you get on it will run smoothly. :)

sjhym333

Glad you got your pictures. That is important. As someone who goes on MDE a lot...several times a week I would disagree that it goes down a lot. I would say that there are times where it is wonky but I have had few problems with MDE since it has started

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom