PhotoDave...Beautiful Pictures!!!

Originally posted by BwanaBob
Ya know.......

Between the two of you, you guys could make a killing at the parks if you wanted to!

Imagine if you will....

Dave's 'Photo 101' clinic at WDW: a 3 hour walk through/interactive class on taking the amature photo-taker to the perfect picture taker! Just $29.95.

And Rob?
You could give your own version of the 'Keys' tour...with all the dirt you don't get to hear! Over 18 years old of course!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!

The possibilities!
:D

(I want a cut if you decide to do it!)

We all have our stories....TRUST ME

Dizknee_Phreek

I've always enjoyed your photos, Dave! I too enjoy photography (as an amature) but am toying with the thought of pursuing it. I'm always trying to find interesting photo opportunities at WDW, but the photos don't always turn out as I hope (either too dark, too light, too blurry, etc.) That could just be ignorance on my part (I prefer to blame the camera, as it's well over a decade old). So, I'm curious...do ALL of your photos turn out such as the ones you display on this site's photo albums, or do you have some that you'd rather throw away.

and, btw, is it just me, or does the Blue Fairy look an awful lot like Lisa Kudrow? Or maybe Maya Rudolph from SNL. Maybe both.

BwanaBob

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
We all have our stories....TRUST ME

I know, Dan!!

Thats where I'm goin'!

We could turn all our "history" into some nice.....

Nah.
Forget about it.

Rob would blow it all on his dream car!
:lol:

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
I've always enjoyed your photos, Dave! I too enjoy photography (as an amature) but am toying with the thought of pursuing it. I'm always trying to find interesting photo opportunities at WDW, but the photos don't always turn out as I hope (either too dark, too light, too blurry, etc.) That could just be ignorance on my part (I prefer to blame the camera, as it's well over a decade old). So, I'm curious...do ALL of your photos turn out such as the ones you display on this site's photo albums, or do you have some that you'd rather throw away.

and, btw, is it just me, or does the Blue Fairy look an awful lot like Lisa Kudrow? Or maybe Maya Rudolph from SNL. Maybe both.

My camera is almost 25 years old :lol:

Laura

Premium Member
After staring at the Blue Fairy some more...I'd have to guess that you used some photoshop magic on that pic. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom