Photo with Santa?

durangojim

Original Poster
Will there be a place in WDW where one could get a photo taken with Santa? We're taking our 3 1/2 month old with his grandparents to WDW in December and think it would be great if he could get his first picture with Santa. We're going to the Christmas party if that matters.

Dragonrider1227

Don't they also have Santas at each country of Epcot's World showcase? Your child can get their picture taken with every Santa around the world. :)

CMTinkerbell99

He's in Downtown Disney

There is a wonderful Santa in Downtown Disney near the World Of Disney.
We have taken our son the last 2 years. It was his 1st visit with Santa. He has a real beard. Very realistic.

tink rules

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

That's the special nighttime party they have over at the Magic Kingdom - sort of like Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party... only Christmas.

rainfully

Dragonrider1227 said:
Don't they also have Santas at each country of Epcot's World showcase? Your child can get their picture taken with every Santa around the world. :)

Is that true?! I *totally* want to do that!!

crazycalf

rainfully said:
Is that true?! I *totally* want to do that!!

It's not exactly all Santa's. They are that country's holiday figure.

Italy has La Bafana (sp). My wife's grandmother came over from Italy. From what I remember about La Bafana (sp), she puts presents in your shoes. The best present she said she ever got was a new pair of shoes.

lscott933

yes there is a santa on main street. when you come in the park it is just to the left as you come in by town hall. he is there during the day and at mvmcp. there is a santa at downtown disney too. he is by the big disney store there. in the camp mickey in the a.k. you can have your picture taken with santa goofy and also he is at mgm in front of the hat there. at epcot you can go around each country and have what there santa look like. they have a story to tell them about there holiday season there. at the american pav. they have mister and misses santa you can take a picture with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom