Photo Update: Space Mtn Lights On, Rainbows, Etc!

thimblekisses

Wow!!! Great update! We were there last weekend too but we didn't get nearly that much information, haha. Thanks for all the construction news. Good work!

mayrag

Wow, thanks for so nice pictures. Just what I needed to keep with my high anxiety towards my next visit in 31 daysssssssss

WDWScottieBoy

Master Yoda said:
I think they are projector screens. If you look closely you can tell that a few aren't quite aligned correctly and the image bleeds off the side, unless of course they have been changes since my last ride at the end of August. Thanks for the great pics. It looks like Epcot is getting some much needed attention.

SSE is my favorite ride, and I had noticed the new bigger screens once I moved down here. And they are PROJECTION screens, I checked when I was on it last week. If you look up and to the right, you can see where the image is being projected from, and also, I think only one of the three (?) was aligned, proving that they aren't plasmas.

cuteazabutton74

Thanks for the pictures. I just loved them. I miss Disney sooooooooo much and can't believe that I will be there in a few weeks. I will keep an eye for the $10 store, which by the way I have never seen. Thanks for the update

cary

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom