Photo Update - Everest, Train Station, Ice Station cool and more.

DarkMeasures

andyajc said:
Has anyone got a pic or info on the track inside the EE mountain?? I can see the lift and one of the drops in some of the photos,but has anyone goe a drawing of a possible track layout??

When you enter the mountain you make a left turn and hit a switchback where you fall backwards into a helix and hit another switchback right infront of the 80 foot drop.

But anyway, the Mountain looks so awsome. It seems that Everest is the new Ultimate E-ticket. But this ride will not only save the park but I bet you it will restart the super theming of Disney Attractions.

WDWRLD

When I was there in June I thought something looked wrong with the LP sign, as in diffrent than it used to be. I thought that it used to be real neon. New sign looks really good too though.

DisneyRoxMySox

DarkMeasures said:
When you enter the mountain you make a left turn and hit a switchback where you fall backwards into a helix and hit another switchback right infront of the 80 foot drop.

Haha. You are joking? Right? :lookaroun

:p
Thanks for the update Peter!! It looks great!

imagineersrock

peter11435 said:
Well, the thing is that the Train Station rehab will run a long time. It will not be completed until December. Thus the rehab will also be going on during the non peak season as well.
Ah I see, so I guess the whole "locker-stroller switch" process will take place as a part of this rehab then?

CaptainMichael

DarkMeasures said:
But this ride will not only save the park but I bet you it will restart the super theming of Disney Attractions.

One would hope that super theming would be reborn from the success of Everest. I also hope that it increases attendance a lot so more exansion in DAK will happen.

Bring on Dragon Tower!

mjs1902

Return to DAK

After seeing these photos (Great Shots!) I may return to DAK. I have not been back there in three years - even though we go to WDW every year. I know my kids will want to go now. Have been to DAK twice and seem to be cursed when we walk through the gate ..... Rains every time.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
mjs1902 said:
..... Rains every time.
better luck next time.

thanks for the pics...... i think that the lift hill mtn. looks the best. i havent seen the it in person, but it sure does look real. im sure the rest of the mtn will when all the equipment gets off

peter11435

Original Poster
DisJosh said:
Anyone know when the train station is expected to be done?
December. Im not being rude just pointing out that your question has already been anwered in this thread, and can also be found as an update on the WDW main page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom