Photo requests

disney fan 13

Original Poster
Hey guys, I'm going to be at Rock The Universe on the 8th and was wondering if anyone had any photo requests. (iPhone camera)

NiarrNDisney

Hmmm not sure what your plans are or if you will be heading to WDW at all but Steve might need some photos of restaurants and stores for the site (WDWMagic) Info section.

wiigirl

Any and all food! :p
75.gif

disney fan 13

Original Poster
Alrighty, since I'm having trouble uploading pictures (there are more recent ones on the web) I'm just going to state my observations....

Crowds-God, it was crowded, though you could still move as you please. Also mummy never fell below a 45 minuite wait and rockit never below 100 ( thankfully I had express;)

Food- dined at Mel's for lunch and richters for dinner both were good but both had lines out the door for food.

Attractions- I'll go one at a time.

Rockit- same old same old but riding at 12:30 At night with hidden track 306 blairing... Pretty cool...
Despicable Me- loved everything about this ride and used the single rider line a lot, but it seemed sorta on the short side.
Mummy- too bright, love the ride but in some areas they need to turn the brightness down.
E.T- Love the ride but could use a refurb.
Simpsons- good shape
Milne I'm black- better condition then last time though I wish the ride would get a refurb for the guns and to tu e up some AAs.

Overall- I had a fantastic time but i think that the expansions are really needed for capacity during busy times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom