Photo pass question

NelleBelle

Original Poster
I’m the primary photopass holder but when my mom tries to look at the pictures on her MDE acct, it has the “photopass” watermark across all over it. Anyone know how to get rid of this?? I had it initially but it asked if I wanted to be sure I understood I was starting my 30-days to download. Thanks!!

SteveAZee

I downloaded all of my images/videos right away, then uploaded to a Google Drive folder, which I then shared with everyone. It was always the plan anyway (since they disappear off of their server) and then people in the shared group could also upload their own images/videos from the trip.

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
I’m the primary photopass holder but when my mom tries to look at the pictures on her MDE acct, it has the “photopass” watermark across all over it. Anyone know how to get rid of this?? I had it initially but it asked if I wanted to be sure I understood I was starting my 30-days to download. Thanks!!
Only the primary person can see it without the watermark. I download from my phone then send to family in the photos while at park and then can send them better quality when we are home

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom