Photo Pass Question

megaroostitch

We are planning a trip for the first weekend in Dec. I was wondering if the photo pass is worth it and can more than one family use it? We are going with another family and we were wondering if we could just split the cost of the cd and share it once we got home. Thanks for everyones help.:wave:

lilclerk

We are planning a trip for the first weekend in Dec. I was wondering if the photo pass is worth it and can more than one family use it? We are going with another family and we were wondering if we could just split the cost of the cd and share it once we got home. Thanks for everyones help.:wave:

Your dogs are adorable!
I love Photopass. It was the only way I got any decent pictures with me in them :lol: My boyfriend and I went last month and got two CDs full of photos. If you want to see what they look like, they're in the last pages of my 2008 photos in my signature.
And yes, you can absolutely split the cost with another family. You can each get your own photopass card when you're there, then combine them into one account online when you get home. If you think you're definitely going to buy it, use this link to get a discount before your trip:
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

....You can each get your own photopass card when you're there....

Yes, you get a card with your number on it. You give it to the PhotoPass photographer each time so it puts all the pictures, no matter what park, under your number. Each family or person can have a separate card.

There's no charge for the card. You dont' even have to buy anything once you get home and look at the photos.

Good luck.
:)

Upvote 0

wired

Photopass Rocks!

And they are even opening it up to the attractions also, Test Track, you can just slide your card into the wall of monitors and select your ride photo and now it on you Photopass. This is great, I hope they do that with all the photo attractions.

wired

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom