Photo Package - Worth It?

rustincohle

Original Poster
We're doing a week's cruise to kick off a three week Disney honeymoon. For the parks, Memory Maker comes free with our tickets. But is it worth getting the photo package on the cruise? In the parks, there's obviously a lot of photographers around and you can meet characters as well - does DCL have tons of photo opportunities too?

We'll be on the Fantasy going around the West Caribbean if it makes a difference.

RememberWhen

We did it and were so glad we did for our 4 nights on the Dream. We got a bunch of great pictures with the characters.

Several family members didn’t get the package but intended to buy some prints, but forgot/ran out of time.

If you want the pictures the package made it very easy.

Maelstrom Troll

My wife and I just had this discussion today for our seven night Fantasy cruise to the eastern Caribbean in September. This will be our sixth cruise and I think that maybe except for one we’ve done the photo package. I think it would be fun to do as a honeymooning couple, esp if you two plan to do character meet and greets.

Tony the Tigger

We did it and were so glad we did for our 4 nights on the Dream. We got a bunch of great pictures with the characters.

Several family members didn’t get the package but intended to buy some prints, but forgot/ran out of time.

If you want the pictures the package made it very easy.
What was the cost? We are doing 4 nights on the Dream in September for our 15 year anniversary - can’t see prices of anything until later this month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom