Photo package prices?HELP!

cococola44

Original Poster
My friend emailed this to me...I need your help..

Posted: Fri May 1, 2009 3:20 pm.
Post subject: Kim and Jesa-. Totally off topic, but I think you would know...

we are going to Disney in July (my family and my parents and my sisters with their families). There will be 29 of us. I am looking into having a photo shoot done in front of the castle for my parents 40th anniversary.

I have called 4 times to speak to the person in charge of that (I have been told by more than one person on the phone that "A" is the person to talk to). She hasn't called me back.

I am just trying to get prices for it and I have had NO luck whatsoever... now I hate to be a pain in the butt, but we are DVC members- we go down nearly every year - this is really a special year for my parents and I can't make any headway on this project of mine. I thought I would get better service just because of the letters DVC after my name
icon_confused.gif

Any idea how much this would cost? Price range?

DizneyPryncess

From what I have read around these boards, Disney did away with the private photoshoots that used to take place in the theme parks except for bride & grooms who do shoots before park opening. My DH & I did an engagement photoshoot at MK while the park was open w/a disney photographer 3 years ago. What I have heard though now, is that too many people were in the shots & they couldn't really ask people to move, so they stopped doing these shoots. Could someone confirm this?

You can get a private photo shoot at some of the resorts. Here is information about it from stitchkingdom.com - hope it helps:

Disney Resorts Private Photo Shoot - You can arrange for private 30 minute photo sessions with a Disney's PhotoPass photographer at the Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. The sessions includes around 40 photos (limited only by time) taken around the picturesque resorts and their beaches. Please note that as of September 1, 2008, Portrait sessions at the resorts are a separate entity from the Disney's PhotoPass system in the theme parks. While both Parks and Portraits use the same system for their photos, they are separate products. As such, the pricing structure has changed dramatically. There is no longer a discount specifically for guests who pre-order Disney's PhotoPass. Guests who pre-order the PhotoCD or purchase it within the theme parks can reserve a Portraits session for $74.95 with proof of purchase (either email or receipt). Guests wishing to purchase only the Portraits session on CD can do so for $149.95. Alternatively guests who purchase the Portraits session but then wish to combine photos from the Parks may do so by bringing their CD and PhotoPass cards to any resort location for a fee of $49.95 (bringing the total to roughly $200). Note that Disney's PhotoPass enhancements will not be available for Portrait session photos or any photos from the theme parks combined with it. Additionally, guests will no longer have the option of receiving their Portrait session photos on a Disney's PhotoPass card. Reports from guests who have participated in the photo sessions are overwhelmingly positive. Available times are seasonal, starting daily at 8 am until 7 pm or sunset, whichever comes first. Call 407-824-1700 to make reservations up to 30 days in advance or for additional information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom