Photo Key Question

Marion Truetschel

Original Poster
Hello,

I have a question about photo key and hopefully someone can help me.

On Tuesday we (my mum and me) took part in the Wild Arctic experience and purchased the photo package after that. The guy at the photo kiosk told me I would get an email with a password to download my pictures. But I haven't got an email yet. Has anyone some experience how photo key and the emails work? Is it normal that it takes that long? Or is there some kind of problem and I won't get my photos (even though I have already paid for them). I'm really worried that there is some kind of problem and I will not get the email with the password. I checked the email address the guy entered and it was correct, so I don't know why it wouldn't work.
I have already tried to write an email to Seaworld but it says they will only answer in the next 6-10 days and I'm afraid the photos will be deleted until then. As I'm already back in Germany it's difficult to phone Seaworld as I would have to wait more then 30 minutes in line and that would cost me a lot.
It would be great if someone could help me.

919Florida

Hello,

I have a question about photo key and hopefully someone can help me.

On Tuesday we (my mum and me) took part in the Wild Arctic experience and purchased the photo package after that. The guy at the photo kiosk told me I would get an email with a password to download my pictures. But I haven't got an email yet. Has anyone some experience how photo key and the emails work? Is it normal that it takes that long? Or is there some kind of problem and I won't get my photos (even though I have already paid for them). I'm really worried that there is some kind of problem and I will not get the email with the password. I checked the email address the guy entered and it was correct, so I don't know why it wouldn't work.
I have already tried to write an email to Seaworld but it says they will only answer in the next 6-10 days and I'm afraid the photos will be deleted until then. As I'm already back in Germany it's difficult to phone Seaworld as I would have to wait more then 30 minutes in line and that would cost me a lot.
It would be great if someone could help me.

Did you happen to receive a photo key card? If you did you can create an account on the photo key website and then register the card number. All your photos will then display on the website. You can also do it on the photo key app as well but you need to have your card number.

If you do not have the photo key card account number you can email them here cs@amazingpictures.com
Be sure to have the time and date of the tour so its easier to find the pictures.

They do have a toll free number as well here 1-800-368-6386

You should ahve received the email within 24 hours. Did you check your spam folder as well? Hope this helps.

Marion Truetschel

Original Poster
Did you happen to receive a photo key card? If you did you can create an account on the photo key website and then register the card number. All your photos will then display on the website. You can also do it on the photo key app as well but you need to have your card number.

If you do not have the photo key card account number you can email them here cs@amazingpictures.com
Be sure to have the time and date of the tour so its easier to find the pictures.

They do have a toll free number as well here 1-800-368-6386

You should ahve received the email within 24 hours. Did you check your spam folder as well? Hope this helps.

Yes I have got a photo key card. Thank you for that advice! I have just created an account and registered the card number and it worked :) I have got my pictures. Again, thank you so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom