PHOTO - Fantasyland construction wall gets higher

danlb_2000

Premium Member
so no more pics..... what are they trying to hide.....

Based on the picture they don't appear to be hiding anything. I looks like the extension of the wall is burlap and you can see through it pretty easily. It also doesn't appear to be high enough to block the view from Dumbo.

ob1thx1138

I think this is a sure sign that they are starting on the Mine Coaster (not really I just wanted to be the first one to say it) LOL

DisneyDadFL

Attractions Magazine posted some aerial shots on their website that they took yesterday. Not sure if I can post the link so I wont.

First overhead shots I have seen of the new Dumbo and train station.

Vernonpush

If you look closely in this pic I am pretty sure you can see the first part of the castle wall makings its staggered shape right on the other side of the construction wall on the left side near B&tB!!!http://static.attractionsmagazine.com/wp-uploads/2011/06/DSC00872.jpg
That looks like the "extension" for the construction wall as seen in the photo here:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Isn't that a boom for pumping concrete slurry? So more rock work being done?

I don't believe they pump concrete for the decorative rock work, I think it's applied by hand. More then likely being use to pour a floor slab in one of the buildings or foundations for some of the landscaping elements like the bridges.

Dan

akritas

itsmegrooo

those are some pretty good pictures. i can't wait to see what it's going to look like when it's actually completed. does anyone know if they're re-theming the train station or are they just going to make it look like they did before?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom