phone numbers!

Lhriangel

Where can I find phone numbers to all the resturants on disney?
The switchboard doesn't usually connect you to the restaurants at Disney, if you want to make reservations I'd call the main line 407-WDW-DINE. They can make all your dining reservations for you :).

Rob562

The switchboard doesn't usually connect you to the restaurants at Disney, if you want to make reservations I'd call the main line 407-WDW-DINE. They can make all your dining reservations for you :).

Actually, the switchboard will connect you. Though really the only reason you'd need to call a resaurant is if you needed to make special arrangements before your visit, such as dietary needs or if you wanted to set up something for a special occasion. But if you just need to make reservations, call WDW-DINE, as mentioned above.

So if you call the WDW Main Switchboard at 407-824-2222, just ask them to be connected to the restaurant. Also note that you should try calling during hours you know the restaurant is open... Don't expect someone to answer the phone at 11AM at a restaurant that's only open for dinner :)

The Main Switchboard is a good number to have in your cell phone. They can connect you to just about anywhere on-property (they also have access to a ton of info like park hours, parade and showtimes, etc). Are you in the Magic Kingdom and want to know what times the Festival of the Lion King is playing in Animal Kingdom today? They'll be able to answer that for you. Need to find out the movies that are playing at the Downtown Disney AMC? They'll connect you. Need to be connected to a Guest staying at a Disney hotel? Tell the operator the resort and Guest name and they can put you right through without having to go through the hotel's front desk.
This is also the switchboard you get when you dial "0" on your Disney hotel room phone.

-Rob

ImaYoyo

What kind of request did you have for the restaurants? I might be able to answer a question or get an answer for you, DW is an RGSM. Feel free to post or PM if need be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom