phone number for coral reef??

brkgnews

Don't have the exact number, but you could try the switchboard (in my signature). By the way -- welcome to the boards! :wave:

MPitzen

I'm not positive if this is the phone number directly for the restaurant... but it was posted on another thread regarding scheduling the diver at coral reef.

"you can call 407-560-6856 and leave a msg and debbi will call you back. she will arrange for the diver to hold a banner for a special celebration. she will also arrange for personalized menus. how cool is this! she is a very, very nice gal to work with also...just keep in mind if you call, you may or may not get the diver if they already are booked with them. she does not want it to turn into a commercial thing, she wants to keep it special."

ImaYoyo

What did you need the number for (there may be a different number that can assist?)? Special request? Private room? Questions for the chef? Allergies?

starlightbh8

Original Poster
I needed to know the number so i could see if i could have the divers hold up the happy birthday sign. So would it be this number?? 407-560-6856

ImaYoyo

I needed to know the number so i could see if i could have the divers hold up the happy birthday sign. So would it be this number?? 407-560-6856
I don't see an external number in my phone book, just an internal tie line listed. So if you have any issues and that number is not it, feel free to call the switchboard at 407-824-2222 and they have the ability to connect you:)

Ingrid

I have the number listed here in the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. The number in this book is 407 939-3463.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom