Phone interviews?

Congrats Mickey04 and Simba1!!!

I just got home from my presentation and my interview is scheduled for 9:40 a.m. tomorrow. I'm so excited. I hope to be in Ops as well.

Wish me luck and congrats again,
Jake

mickey04

Much luck to ya, though if you got in once already, I'm sure you dont need it! :animwink:

Just found out my roommate here at UNH got in as well- and I guess that it'll come as no surprise that he's in operations as well.

3 MONTHS!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

WHOO-HOO!!! I NAILED THAT INTERVIEW!!

Now for the 2 weeks of waiting, and waiting. Running out to the mailbox day after day. COME ON BIG DISNEY ENVELOPE!

-DGJake

WDWPrnces02

I had my phone interview last friday....not sure if it went so well, i did make her laugh a few times...

Wondering if anyone is going to the Chicago character auditions on oct 30??? ill be there with bells on...:animwink: Hopefully ill be a character this time...:sohappy: :sohappy: .....

Whish the rest of you much luck....:D

Chernabog

I'm a campus rep at UGA and have done the program 3 times now and just got accepted for a professional internship in the spring. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions anyone has or to give you my insights from when I worked (entertainment and QSF&B). Best of luck to those of you still waiting and to the rest...Congrats! :sohappy:
Like I said feel free to ask question here or PM me if you have something personal to ask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom