Phone Interview

Darwin

WDW535, I'm sorry you have to deal with the anxiety of waiting.:( That's never fun. Try not to get over zelous looking in the mail box. I know it's easier said then done but try to keep your mind off it a bit. I was anxious too, but stopped thinking about it so much and BOOM, there it was waiting for me at home. A watched pot of water never boils they say. Let us know when you get it, we're hoping for ya!

LadynTheTramp

Hi! I had my phone interview on May 31rst, and I still haven't heard anything.. Recently, I got an e-mail saying my recruiter is on vacation, so I called up and asked the casting office when I would be hearing, and she said it was already sent out, but it takes 2 weeks to actually get to you? So that means I won't be hearing until late June. I'm going crazy here, and I am starting to get the feeling that if I get turned down, I'll be so mad for going through all this frustration!

Darwin

It's okay, LadynTheTramp, breath in and out slowly :). I'm sure you'll get it.

Hey does anyone know the number for Disney Employment of the top of their heads? And also, are the phone interviews for the CP only or all types of employment?

DisneySaint

I interviewed last Friday and told my wife the wait will be no problem.

I lied, evidently. It's only been 6 days and I'm like "Hurry up already!!!"

LadynTheTramp

Thanks! I am trying to just calm down and forget about it, but it's harder than it sounds. I know, that's how I was too after 6 days. It can be a little crazy waiting, unfortunately,I think it takes like 3-4 weeks for most people it seems. My friend in FL said it only took him 2 weeks to receive his acceptance letter, but he does only live an hour away from Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom