Phone Interview Questions...

andrew_sochax

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

On Wednesday i go for my presentation and i am very nervous. I was wondering if anyone has had thier phone interview yet and could give me some tips, and also the types of questions they are asking so i am completely prepared for the interview. I can't wait, but at the same time I could, please anyone give me as many tips as you could that would help me in anyway. Thank you all so much.

Andrew

kcw

hmmm let's see they asked me.... what my favorite experience with Disney was, if I had ever been to Disneyworld, why i wanted to do the WDWCP, why I wanted to be be a character performer (since that is the only job I am applying for, most of my questions were tailored to that...), what I would do if I was a fur character (meaning I can't talk) and a child starting acting violently towards me, and what I would do if he the started hitting and kicking me!... that's all i can think of right now but the best advice I can think of for this or any interview is to BE YOURSELF- don't be afraid to have a normal conversation with the person, it's not just a Q&A session- and having a personality will help you stand out from everyone else! Good luck!!
-kc

radiohost

Hey my names Andrew to!!!

If you nail this question your in!!! JMO though

Why do you want to be in the WDWCP????

Know how to answer this question and you'll do great. Keep us posted on how it went. Oh btw, welcome to wdw magic!!!!!

laura_ashley

!!!

congratulations on your interview!!! i knew you'd do great!! :kiss: yay disney!!

~laura

ps: a huge thank you to everyone who helped us!! :D

ICP06

Number one tip:

SMILE!!!

It'll come across in the tone of your voice... You may feel silly, but it's a great tactic!

ICP06

andrew_sochax

Original Poster
Thanks for all your help!!!! if it was not for you guys then i would not have answered the questions as well as I did. Thank you!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom