Phone Call from Disney

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
awallaceunc said:
So do we have any idea exactly when this going down and how long it will be in rehab for?

-Aaron

The CM said it was going for rehab soon, but did not give a specific timetable.

wondersofdave89

My son also wrote a letter and we received two phone calls. The first time they left a message. The next time I spoke with the person from the executive offices and she said they appreciate our comments.

Connor002

even i have to admit it

CoP is starting to look very dated. i know i still like it, but i think the problem is the younger ones don't have the same kind of respect for the classics, even though, truth be told, i am young and i can see where they think this. no respect for the past

askmike1

BonzoAPD said:
As for it being open seasonally, when exactly is it closed?
It is usually open during summer months, easter break and the Christmas season. Last year was an exception because of SGE being built, it was open (I believe) year round.

As for the phone call, I got one too when I emailed them about CoP (as well as other things).

-Michael

OliveMcFly

pat_naughty05 - This is Walt 's baby. One of the last things that came directly from him. It should stay open as long as Walt Disney World does, as far as I'm concerned.
My thoughts exactly. If they take COP away they're taking Walt away.

General Grizz

That's very interesting news. I can't wait for a rehab, but I'd hate to see it go seasonal. :(

I like how everyone is contacting management... this is great! :)

DisneyFreak529

I'm pretty sure it's used for costume changes and such for Cast Members. Could be wrong. and you need a code to get to it from the elevator.
That is right, that were Cinderella & co rest up and get changed. I really don't think or have ever heard that it would be a spot for Honeymooner. Plus can you imagine the price if it was. :eek:

aeillill

Tyffni said:
Speaking of taking the Walt from Walt Disney World, I heard a rumor years ago that Eisner considered finishing Walt's appt. in the castle to rent out to honeymooners for a huge price. Did anyone else ever here this?

I understand that times change and you must update (that was actually part of Walt's plan for Disneyland I believe), but we must honor the man with more than just a name and a statue.

I would sell my children to be able to stay in the Castle (of course assuming I had children at the time, but you get what i'm saying here), but maybe that's just me ;)

Tenny317

you know what i think would be frickin awesome!? if they put walts old office/appartment area in walt disney world back to its original state and give tours of it...how awesome would that be i'd probably cry haha

Tyffni

Walt's Office?

Walt died before WDW was completed. I'm not even sure if he lived to see the utilidoors completed. Where was his office? Maybe a trailer somewhere.

montyz81

Makings of a new theme park.

It seems that the disney corporation has closed enough rides to open up a whole new theme park... Walt Disney World/Land Classic. It would include all the rides/shows that are now in the Walt Disney Ride Graveyard.

Thoughts?

Tyffni

Classic

montyz81 said:
It seems that the disney corporation has closed enough rides to open up a whole new theme park... Walt Disney World/Land Classic. It would include all the rides/shows that are now in the Walt Disney Ride Graveyard.

Thoughts?

I love it!!! I would go to see the old Mission to Mars, Delta Dream Flight, Skyway, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, original version of Imagination, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom