Phineas and Ferb ride Disney

could phineas and ferb have a ride at a disney park ?

• Total voters

Cmdr_Crimson

There was at one point a plan to do something with them at Imagination...But, it's mostly the outside area...Here's the concept art...There was nothing else about a ride or what they would have done for the magic eye theater..

General Mayhem

The show is cancelled, personally I think making attractions based off TV shows is a bad idea. The exception being if the TV show in question is highly iconic (ie: I love Lucy, Twilight Zone, etc). Phineas and Ferb are no longer on the air, and while they are getting a new movie on Disney+ I don't see them reaching the popularity they once had. I think a lot you fans need to realize that Disney likes to pick IPs that are relevant, profitable, and marketable. They do not care how much you love it, it's how much the general public loves it. P&F is old news and the time to capitalize on it in the parks has long since past.

Last edited:

Hcalvert

I love Phineas and Ferb! My sons even have the ear hats and got them signed by both of them at Hollywood Studios. They wear them occasionally and always get stopped by people asking where they can buy one. Sadly, no more. We bought the talking Perry a few years ago at HS and now I notice they are not available anymore. :arghh:

SirWillow

I don't see it happening. While they were popular when they were on, they're no longer airing the cartoon and it's popularity is dying. It also didn't have a huge spectrum of ages and people that it reached- no where near on the same level as a theatrical release.

It won't show up for the same reason a Hannah Montana or Wizard's of Waverly Place ride won't show up.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
There was at one point a plan to do something with them at Imagination...But, it's mostly the outside area...Here's the concept art...There was nothing else about a ride or what they would have done for the magic eye theater..
Wow that looks so awesome ! I really hope Disney does this !

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
The show is cancelled, personally I think making attractions based off TV shows is a bad idea. The exception being if the TV show in question is highly iconic (ie: I love Lucy, Twilight Zone, etc). Phineas and Ferb are no longer on the air, and while they are getting a new movie on Disney+ I don't see them reaching the popularity they once had. I think a lot you fans need to realize that Disney likes to pick IPs that are relevant, profitable, and marketable. They do not care how much you love it, it's how much the general public loves it. P&F is old news and the time to capitalize on it in the parks has long since past.
I disagree, I think Disney plus will grow out Phineas and Ferb's popluarity. But you never know. I think the IP has the potential to be timeless. Plus the show still does reruns and is still extremely popular among kids.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster

According to recent interviews and reports from the shows creator and other cast members Phineas and Ferb could make a comeback on Disney+. I think it's possible to see the characters show up more in the parks. Maybe EPCOT could have a attraction for the show.

Mickey5150

I think a ride in AK could work well. Agent P screams trackless ride. Start off on a nice family trip to the zoo, which includes real platypus. At one point the family gets in line for some food and we are tasked with looking after Perry. The vehicles move into a show building filled with animatronic chaos starring Doofenshmirtz. Hilarity ensues, our ride vehicles exit the building back to the zoo right as the family has their food. They make some comment about the "chaos" they had in the food line and of course we all laugh because of our real chaos. If there is room it could fit by Rafikis Planet Watch as a zoo attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom