Philly

ImSweetPea

Original Poster
Hey everyone... Someone sent me a text message last night.... Saying they were from philly and would like to chat I deleted the mwssage.... If you are out there please get back to me again~! THANKS!!

Cane27

He's gotta be.

Cane. Whats you name? Because I'm a diehard Philies fan and I'm sure I've heard your name once you mention it.

Joe Grahe here. I pitched a bit for the Phils in 99, so I am sure you booed me at least once...:animwink:

I live a little over two hours from Disney- I hadn't been there since grad night of 1985 until my wife and I went in 2000, and I've been hooked ever since. We'll be back on the 25th, and leaving the kids with their grandparents.:sohappy:

PeoplemoverTTA

Thankfully the one time in Buffalo I didn't pitch in that series. It was in the high 30's, windy, and drizzling.

He he, nothing like early spring in Buffalo :)

I thought your name sounded familiar...probably from your stint closing for the Angels (Yankees fan, sorry :eek:).

Great to have you here at WDWMagic, Joe!

Uponastar

Joe Grahe here. I pitched a bit for the Phils in 99, so I am sure you booed me at least once...:animwink:

I live a little over two hours from Disney- I hadn't been there since grad night of 1985 until my wife and I went in 2000, and I've been hooked ever since. We'll be back on the 25th, and leaving the kids with their grandparents.:sohappy:

I just googled your trading cards! :D
Nice to have you here, Joe!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom