Philadelphians, Stay away from Canada!

CBOMB

Letsee... Houston....??? Houston....??? How many World Series wins do you have?

Even with the famed Nolan Ryan (I'll take Steve Carlton, thanks) you still couldnt manage to get the 6 final outs to go to the Series while leading 5-2??? That Houston? Or the Houston that the day before was up 2-0 with 6 outs to get to the World Series and blew that one too?

Or do you mean the Houston that didnt show up for the World Series against the White Sox and got Swept?
That's the one!

CBOMB

At least you got rid of that home-run robbing atrocity of a domed stadium.....
It was a hard park to get one over the fences, unlike the new park. The Dome is still here, but I think it will just be a part of History real soon. It was an amazing building in it's time. It just wasn't a very good baseball park.

PhotoDave219

It was a hard park to get one over the fences, unlike the new park. The Dome is still here, but I think it will just be a part of History real soon. It was an amazing building in it's time. It just wasn't a very good baseball park.

Assuming you didnt hit the roof, which either became a ground rule sinle or double. Took away a few of Mike Schmidt's homers....

Abraham's Mommy

This thread is cracking me up, I love the heart and passion that Philly fans have. Grew up in Southwest Philly and then moved to South Jersey for love (swore I would never live in Jersey). My husband, son, in-laws and I will be at the World in 11 days. We will definitely stop in Canada to boo the film!! :animwink:

Uponastar

Nice is more of a midwest thing... *throws a snowball at you*

*ducks*

This thread is cracking me up, I love the heart and passion that Philly fans have. Grew up in Southwest Philly and then moved to South Jersey for love (swore I would never live in Jersey). My husband, son, in-laws and I will be at the World in 11 days. We will definitely stop in Canada to boo the film!! :animwink:

Oops!
Sorry about that.
*wipes the slush off your face*

MerHearted

Original Poster

Yes! That should be the new thing! All Philly people should boo the film when they see it. It'll be awesome! :lol: :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Yes! That should be the new thing! All Philly people should boo the film when they see it. It'll be awesome! :lol: :sohappy:

Somehow I have feeling this may be a spontaneous reaction. I don't think you need to encourage Philly fans to boo.:lookaroun

Hey, look what I found:

Phillies-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom