Phase 3 Ideas

What do you think Disney will build in Hollywood Studios for Phase 3?

• Total voters

Fox&Hound

Original Poster
Hey friends! I'm super excited about Phase I (Toy Story Land) and Phase II (Star Wars area) for Hollywood Studios, but if there does end up being a phase III area, what do you predict Disney will build? Just curious to get everyone's ideas.

HauntedMansionFLA

Hey, I like the Villains themed area but I hoped it would be up by Tower Of Terror, re theme Rockin Roller Coaster, do something with BotB area, the new flex theatre and the nightly firework show.

wdwfan4ver

I looked at Marni1971's map of the phases. The location of Phase 3 to me leans towards Pixar and I am hoping for Monsters Inc. Land. To me, its Monsters Inc., Super Heroes land(Combines Incredibles and Guardians of the Galaxy) or Cars Land.I picked Monsters Inc. area, but I can see the other 2 lands I mentioned by the location.

I am going by the location of phase 3 is located next to Toy Story Land and it takes of up Catastrophe Canyon and LMA based on the map Marni posted on http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/dhs-makeover-what-we-know-so-far.901774/page-191 .

orlando678-

Disney Animation land, Monsters Inc land, Superhero land, Mickey black and white shorts land, Tim Burton Land, Muppets land

French Quarter

I think that it's going to be some sort of superhero universe related to their Marvel acquisition. (And yes, yes, I know about the contract with Universal.) I would put money on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom