Phantom Reservations?

birdie31

Original Poster
Has anyone, while using the MDE online tool on your computer had any issues with "phantom" reservations? For example, I have one for Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village showing on my MDE page - the page with the countdown of days until you arrive and the listing of all your reservations and FP+ bookings. My resort, where I should be staying is listed as well as accurate listings for my FP+ and dining, but this random resort reservation keeps getting added. I have called and emailed about it and they tell me it is just a fluke thing, but since it has been added 5 times and deleted 4 times, it seems a bit more than random. Anyone else have this going on?

birdie31

Original Poster
Here is what I am talking about. This is a screenshot of what is going on. A CM told me to show up at AKL and argue that I am supposed to be there! Ha ha!

Attachments

• Animal Kingdom Logde Screenshot.jpg
    Animal Kingdom Logde Screenshot.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 85

Tom

Beta Return
There's apparently a glitch in the system, and it's cross-referencing you with someone else's reservation. Or, the system is just putting it on your page for no reason. I say just ignore it.

Rob562

Is someone in your Friends & Family list also going to be there and staying at AKL? I found that a friend who lives in Florida and is connected to me on MDE had his ADR's keep showing up in my list because he was sharing everything with me, not just shared activities.

-Rob

birdie31

Original Poster
Is someone in your Friends & Family list also going to be there and staying at AKL? I found that a friend who lives in Florida and is connected to me on MDE had his ADR's keep showing up in my list because he was sharing everything with me, not just shared activities.

-Rob
Rob,
No one in my party is staying there, nor do they have a reservation to dine over there. It seems totally random.

birdie31

Original Poster
Probably not everyone is riding the same rides. Our itinerary shows several per day as well but we are still limited to three per person, per day. You just can't see this from that page.
We have 4 in one day because one was comped to us. I've printed the screen, check it every day to make sure it is still there. There are only 3 of us riding the 4th FP+ and the other family members who are travelling with us do not have it show up in their account. We had a VERY BAD experience with a CM and adding the 4th FP+ was their way of making things more "magical".

johnf0614

I've had that too, where Kidani occassionally shows up in the middle of our itenerary. No one in our Family or Friends list is staying there, or has ever stayed there. Very Strange. It comes and goes too. Not there all the time

JohnD

Actually, the glitch is that the system says all those items (FP+, MSEP) are at Kidani Village. I get the same thing for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba.

Disneyfamily4

Has anyone, while using the MDE online tool on your computer had any issues with "phantom" reservations? For example, I have one for Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village showing on my MDE page - the page with the countdown of days until you arrive and the listing of all your reservations and FP+ bookings. My resort, where I should be staying is listed as well as accurate listings for my FP+ and dining, but this random resort reservation keeps getting added. I have called and emailed about it and they tell me it is just a fluke thing, but since it has been added 5 times and deleted 4 times, it seems a bit more than random. Anyone else have this going on?

I have the same thing on my reservations. We have changed the rides of our fast passes a few times, but under the new FP reservations, the old FP's still appear. I have a total of 6 fast pass reservations showing up at MK.

birdie31

Original Poster
I have the same thing on my reservations. We have changed the rides of our fast passes a few times, but under the new FP reservations, the old FP's still appear. I have a total of 6 fast pass reservations showing up at MK.
I'm more concerned about the hotel aspect of my phantom reservation. I would hate to get home and get a bill for a night at AKL when I wasn't there. Similarly, I don't want to get back to my resort and find out that my room is inaccessible because I am supposed to be at AKL.

Tom

Beta Return
I'm more concerned about the hotel aspect of my phantom reservation. I would hate to get home and get a bill for a night at AKL when I wasn't there. Similarly, I don't want to get back to my resort and find out that my room is inaccessible because I am supposed to be at AKL.

The first part won't happen. The second part could.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom