Pets and Disney

disneypearl

I have a one year Golden Retriever named Shenzi.

I went on a WDW trip knowing that when I came home I would begin my search for a Golden Retriever puppy. I thought I would watch out for something during my trip that might be good inspiration for a name for a girl puppy. There were lots of possibilities around the Parks. Festival of the Lion King was what I decided on to get ideas from. I love watching that show so it would have to be the focus. I thought Nala but when I got/met her, Shenzi just felt right. She loves to have fun and be a bit naughty. I love the sound of the name too. So I guess she was named after the fire hyena in the Festival of the Lion King.

AllyInWonderland

I have a black shih-tzu named Violet. I named her that because I was obsessed with the Incredibles then, but also because the dog I had before her's middle name was Beauegard (however you spell that), so then I kinda started thinking of Willy Wonka, so her name is Violet Beauegard Baker. :)

AllyInWonderland

599164_535475483141638_100233737_n.jpg

This is my dog Violet. :)

R W B

My nephew (older brothers son) named their dog Woody. Then they adopted a second dog and she was named Bell then they had puppies and one of them was named Buzz.

stalkingmickey

One of my cats name is Tigger...DH and I both love this character and funny ours seems to live up to her name she is always bounding throught the house and up and down the levels and a little troublesome but we love her

PREMiERdrum

Kind of a stretch, but we have a Golden Retriever mix we rescued and named Comet... like from Full House... Which shot a couple episodes on scene at WDW...

Comet_zps6af26eac.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom