Pete's Silly Sideshow question

JIMINYCR

But why would Mickey’s friends abandon him for Pete, their collective enemy?
Areas are themed to sell a story, make a back story make sense, produce a feeling a guest will encounter as they enter a land. This area is themed as a sideshow and Mickey has no inclusion in the area. He wasnt a part of the themed site. You cant ask how Mickey would feel or act regarding the other characters when hes not a part of the theme. Its all about Pete and the other characters.

Cmdr_Crimson

Areas are themed to sell a story, make a back story make sense, produce a feeling a guest will encounter as they enter a land. This area is themed as a sideshow and Mickey has no inclusion in the area. He wasnt a part of the themed site. You cant ask how Mickey would feel or act regarding the other characters when hes not a part of the theme. Its all about Pete and the other characters.
Which brings up that Minnie should have been replaced with Pluto as she does her M&G's up front now with Mickey..

mharrington

Original Poster
Yeah, he did...Last time I was there was early 2020 when Minnie was still doing greets there..Makes sense.

I've just heard that Pete's Silly Sideshow is about to reopen (if it hasn't already) and Minnie has replaced Pluto again.

When I posted this thread, my thought was just how wrong this all seemed on so many levels that so many of Mickey's friends would be working for a villain, which Pete obviously is.

JoeCamel

I've just heard that Pete's Silly Sideshow is about to reopen (if it hasn't already) and Minnie has replaced Pluto again.

When I posted this thread, my thought was just how wrong this all seemed on so many levels that so many of Mickey's friends would be working for a villain, which Pete obviously is.
But do we know what dark secrets Pete may know?

Fox&Hound

I still vote this should be rare characters you never get to meet. Imagine the lines if it was Robin Hood, Yzma and Kronk, DuckTales, or even just constantly changing variants of the fab five.

mharrington

Original Poster
I still vote this should be rare characters you never get to meet. Imagine the lines if it was Robin Hood, Yzma and Kronk, DuckTales, or even just constantly changing variants of the fab five.
I don't know about movie characters, but this would be a perfect opportunity to do rare Mickey and Friends universe characters like Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Scrooge McDuck, Clara Cluck, the Three Little Pigs, etc. (all appropriately themed, of course).

Cmdr_Crimson

I don't know about movie characters, but this would be a perfect opportunity to do rare Mickey and Friends universe characters like Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Scrooge McDuck, Clara Cluck, the Three Little Pigs, etc. (all appropriately themed, of course).
It makes sense considering the banners that are throughout SC is with the classic characters..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom