Peter Pan's Flight

Magenta Panther

I like PPF. It has real charm. But it is waaaaaayyyy overdue for a major upgrade, not just a refurb. There is so much TDO could do to enhance it, without changing its story. Here's hoping...

dave&di

It is what it is, personally I like it, I also like the old classic feel of it. I think kids should experience the old fashioned rides like this.

This ride holds a place in my heart as it was my first ever WDW ride I went on! We always go to MK on the 1st day of our trip and always go on PP first!

Brickcity Pauly

I cannot see waiting more than 20-30 minutes for this ride, and it almost seems like a waste of a FP+. But I can also see wanting to ride it once each trip, just picking your spots in doing so.

That landing was rough last time though, like a mini fender bender accident.

rael ramone

A *big* plus that this ride has is the boats that you 'sail' in. No matter how crowded the park is, for this ride it's just you and your party - I don't think any other attraction is better at seperating you from other guests (unless you're doing Figment at rope drop where there are no other guests). And it's very charming.

FutureCEO

Pan needs to go or at least big bigger and better.

Carousel of Progress
Tomorrowland except for Buzz and Monsters and Space Mt
Country Bears
Swiss Treehouse
Aladdin

all rides that need to go in the MK. Haven't even mentioned the rides that need to be better.

cw1982

Pan needs to go or at least big bigger and better.

Carousel of Progress
Tomorrowland except for Buzz and Monsters and Space Mt
Country Bears
Swiss Treehouse
Aladdin

all rides that need to go in the MK. Haven't even mentioned the rides that need to be better.

Seeing as how Peter Pan routinely has waits as long as Space and BTMRR, I doubt Disney would get rid of it any time soon. I haven't been around enough to observe their patterns in making these decisions, but clearly the demand to keep the ride is there. IMO a better answer would be to do a lengthy refurb to bring the effects to their full modern potential.

Dwarful

its a must do for us on every MK visit. So if we do MK two times on a trip we do PP at least two times. We will FP it at least once. There are so many reasons why we enjoy this attraction...the simplicity, the charm, the connection to the movie.

champdisney

It's been a few years since I've ridden Peter Pan's Flight, mainly because the wait time is always over an hour and the FP machines always happen to be down everytime I'm there. What luck I have. Last year I decided to skip Pan in favor to try out The Little Mermaid attraction in which I was highly disappointed in. Pan however is always a delightful experience despite its lack of a much needed overhaul. The beginning sequences have always been a favorite of mine since childhood.

Bairstow

It's been a few years since I've ridden Peter Pan's Flight, mainly because the wait time is always over an hour and the FP machines always happen to be down everytime I'm there. What luck I have. Last year I decided to skip Pan in favor to try out The Little Mermaid attraction in which I was highly disappointed in. Pan however is always a delightful experience despite its lack of a much needed overhaul. The beginning sequences have always been a favorite of mine since childhood.

Pan is always where we go on rope-drop.
I probably couldn't stand to do it otherwise.

Marc Gil

PPF is one of my favorite attractions at WDW.

Sure, it's outdated.

Sure, it's too short.

Sure, waiting in that god-forsaken SLOW moving queue is excruciating, but it's nostalgic, and I think that's why it's so popular.

Magenta Panther

I think part of PPF's longevity is that, like other classic rides such as Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion, it tells a story very well. The way the ships actually enter the various scenes is so well done. But imagine the ride majorly plussed, using the exact same track plan. It could be awesome. It could be as great or even greater than Forbidden Journey. I'm convinced of that.

Goofnut1980

I enjoy the ride but wait the wait for it. We either ride it first thing or fast pass it. Is anything going on with the queue yet? I thought they were going to enhance it when they closed the bathrooms next to it.

Honestly, I don't see why they didnt just keep both sets of bathrooms. It is not like they will use the space for anything but that, unless they tear the building down... I like the ride but I do exactly what you do... first or with fp.

Dog Ate Mouse

Peter Pan is just one of those classic rides like Mr. oads wild run that I wish never would have left. The whole idea of Peter Pan is believing that you can fly and with the boats taking me over London I feel I am flying. Also love the simple detail if you look in your sail you see shadows of Peter Pan from time to time. Peter Pan 's flight is for the young at heart and a peacful and relaxing ride. If anything was to change about this attraction for me it would be the que. I feel the ride was feel thought out for the time it was made and I truly appreicate this classic attraction. This is a must ride for me and the DWF that both love it and must go on it every time we are in the magic kingdom. This ride is a part of the Disney history and should be preserved and alsways kept in fine working order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom