Peter Pan's Flight

Reno

Original Poster
I have been to Disney 5 times but have never seen this. I know it happens at Cinderella's castle, but when? This is something I would love to catch but never seem to...HELP ME PLEASE!!!:veryconfu

Reno

Original Poster
I need specifics. I have been standing there by the castle and see where she should fly....before, during, after????

MissM

d'Isigny said:
during...off to the right...facing TomorrowLand...
...and only on nights were it's not raining, not windy and no lightning. They won't fly her during bad weather.
-m

Laura

Premium Member
Reno said:
I need specifics. I have been standing there by the castle and see where she should fly....before, during, after????

Jimminy Cricket: "And it all starts with a wish!"

Tink - Kaput!

Crowd: "ooooooooooooh!"

*applause*

Does that help at all?

Chape19714

She flies from the Top Spire of the Caste to the Roof of the Buzz Lightyear building. She takes off roughly 2 min and 5 sec into the show, and she lights up 2 min 9 sec into the show, there is a distinct music cue. She goes "black" or dark (unviewable unless you really try to focus on her) about 2 min 17 sec into the show. The flight takes a longer time than that, as they don't want the audience to see the landing. Feel free to correct me if i misjuded the times.

A "Ghost" Host

If you stand directly in front of the castle, or on the Tomorrowland bridge, you will most definatly see her flying above you. You know that 'line' that you can see connected to the castle? Well, "Peter Pan drew that line in the sky for her so she can always find her way home."

AEfx

MissM said:
...and only on nights were it's not raining, not windy and no lightning. They won't fly her during bad weather.
-m

Good point.

When bringing people to see Wishes for the first time, I *NEVER* tell them about Tink. People get so built up about it, and quite often it doesn't happen and people are disapointed with what is actually an amazing show because they spend the whole time waiting for something that doesn't happen.

If it happens, it's a wonderful surprise - but if it doesn't, you haven't ruined the show by getting people all worked up about something that isn't nearly 100% reliable.

AEfx

KentB3

Reno said:
I have been to Disney 5 times but have never seen this. I know it happens at Cinderella's castle, but when? This is something I would love to catch but never seem to...HELP ME PLEASE!!!:veryconfu

Whoa, you caught me off guard! At first glance, I thought Peter Pan was replacing Tinker Bell in the Wishes fireworks show! :lol:

Epcot82Guy

A "Ghost" Host said:
If you stand directly in front of the castle, or on the Tomorrowland bridge, you will most definatly see her flying above you. You know that 'line' that you can see connected to the castle? Well, "Peter Pan drew that line in the sky for her so she can always find her way home."

Ah yes... the line to the second star from the right, cable for the castle since they can't dig under the ground of the MK, so many fun stories to share with guests! :lol:

brkgnews

AEfx said:
Good point.

When bringing people to see Wishes for the first time, I *NEVER* tell them about Tink. People get so built up about it, and quite often it doesn't happen and people are disapointed with what is actually an amazing show because they spend the whole time waiting for something that doesn't happen.

If it happens, it's a wonderful surprise - but if it doesn't, you haven't ruined the show by getting people all worked up about something that isn't nearly 100% reliable.

AEfx
I go even further. If a first timer asks me what it is, I tell them it's Cinderella's clothes line. :D

wonderboyjohnny

KentB3 said:
Whoa, you caught me off guard! At first glance, I thought Peter Pan was replacing Tinker Bell in the Wishes fireworks show! :lol:

I kind of wish Peter would replace Tink but... I bet no one else does. Not quite as magical, hm? :animwink: It would be impressive though. (notice the large peter tattoo on my arm.. bit of a fan heh)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom