Peter Pan temporarily closed...

rileyspaw

PETER PAN ride is a classic IMO! We need to keep more of the classics for "older" park visitors. I'm 60 now but I remember being a kid too and this is one of the rides that brings back good memories.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So, because people want to discuss the attraction, you are opposed to this thread's very existence?

The forums already has moderators.

If you don't like it or care for the discussion, I suggest you take your own advice and "Move along.......nothing to see here...."

Goofnut1980

They should come up with a ride that could use the space of Snow White and Winnie the Pooh and combine a bunch of the disney classic characters and make 1 ride with all of them... maybe something two story... :p

luckyeye13

They should come up with a ride that could use the space of Snow White and Winnie the Pooh and combine a bunch of the disney classic characters and make 1 ride with all of them... maybe something two story... :p

Actually, there is a backstage hallway that runs right in between the two buildings and makes that kind of impossible, since it is a heavily used area for Fantasyland. It was always funny to be in that hallway and hear the same Snow White and Winnie the Pooh scenes played over and over on the other side of the walls.

ATO

My main problem with it is HOW IT'S SO OUTDATED. I mean, I could obviously see the strings on the clouds. It was good for its time, but bigger and better dark rides have been built. Plus, it was way too short. We waited in the hot sun (That's another thing, there were no fans in the line) just to be in a ride that last like what, one minute?

Basically my two cents there. :I
Of course bigger and better rides have been built thats technological progress. But why must we always rip apart everything and replace it. Sometimes nostalgia is nice. Just my opinion

Future Guy

They tore down Horizons, gutted Imagination, turned The Living Seas into a cartoon, and emptied out Wonders of Life, but if they got rid of Peter Pan's Flight I'd be really upset. Plus it up a little bit with AAs that move a little better, sure, I wouldn't have a problem with that. But I've loved that ride for as long as I can remember; it sure has heck better not go away!

ILOVEDISNEY

The flying ships need to be updated for easier access by senior citizens. Didn't a gentleman get seriously hurt trying to board awhile ago?

aladdin2007

They tore down Horizons, gutted Imagination, turned The Living Seas into a cartoon, and emptied out Wonders of Life, but if they got rid of Peter Pan's Flight I'd be really upset. Plus it up a little bit with AAs that move a little better, sure, I wouldn't have a problem with that. But I've loved that ride for as long as I can remember; it sure has heck better not go away!

1,000% agree with that!!!! Perfectly put! :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

IMHO, but ALL the attractions you mentioned were on par with this nostalgia, and consequently, Peter Pan.

ALL should be around today, but then again, management needed to purge EPCOT of all it's classics in the 90's.:rolleyes:

WDW Vacationer

IMHO, but ALL the attractions you mentioned were on par with this nostalgia, and consequently, Peter Pan.

ALL should be around today, but then again, management needed to purge EPCOT of all it's classics in the 90's.:rolleyes:
Epcot Explorer,I beleive I've mentioned the improvement meter in a thread you were involved in recently. tsktsk.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom