Petals Pool Bar at Pop

NiarrNDisney

Out of the two specialty cocktail they offer I preferred the Lava Lamp though I also had a frozen something or other (sorry I stayed there in 05' so I can't remember exactly what). If we weren't making our own drinks in the room we mostly ordered from the Pops other bar Classic Concoctions (now closed) because they had a larger range of liquors & drinks plus the staff were heavy handed and hooked up a nice drink.

NMBC1993

If we weren't making our own drinks in the room we mostly ordered from the Pops other bar Classic Concoctions (now closed) because they had a larger range of liquors & drinks plus the staff were heavy handed and hooked up a nice drink.

Classic Concoctions was fantastic, it added that extra notch above the other value resorts. It's a shame they closed it down/removed it.

NiarrNDisney

Classic Concoctions was fantastic, it added that extra notch above the other value resorts. It's a shame they closed it down/removed it.

I totally agree! Unfortunately the Mouse removed it because they needed more seating for Everything Pop restaurant at least that's what a CM told me. However I believe it had more to do with the fact that they didn't want to have a bar so close to the restaurant where families and children may be exposed to "bar behavior".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom