Pet friendly hotels help!

DizneeGirl

Original Poster
I need some help. I have been to Disney countless times but have always stayed at the resort hotels. I have a thirteen year old Maltese that I can not leave home or board overnight so I need a hotel that I can is pet friendly. I can board him during the day but need to pick him up at night. I would appreciate any help you can give. I saw the Sheraton safari in downtown Disney accepts pets but I don't know of any others.

davidpw97

Comfort Inn at Lake Buena Vista takes pet's for a fee according to this website.

http://www.petswelcome.com/

My sister and her husband always travel with their pet and according to them all La Quinta Inn's take pets too but I'm not sure where they are located in the Disney area.

GOT2SAMMIES

The Holiday Inn on rt 535 allows pets! They are located right outside DTD! If you are coming from DTD then make a right at the stop light (the corner with Mcd's and Uno) and they are about 1/2 mile on the right after you go under the overpass. What we did is stayed there but took Chester(our corgi) with us to the parks and put him in the kennel during the day. We did check on him once for potty breaks and such (with the new pet resort this is not so easy). Then he was able to come "home with us". I did have to pay a pet fee and I am sorry I can;t remember how much. The Hotel was nice and clean. We did have a small Kennel but didnt need it. There was a little grass to walk him at night.This arrangement worked out for us!

DisneyPrincess5

Years ago we took a trip to WDW with our dog (who is also a Maltese!-now 15 years old) and we stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunspree and enjoyed it.

tizzo

Comfort Inn at Lake Buena Vista takes pet's for a fee according to this website.

http://www.petswelcome.com/

My sister and her husband always travel with their pet and according to them all La Quinta Inn's take pets too but I'm not sure where they are located in the Disney area.

I was going to recommend this site also, but with the caveat that you should us it as a starting point only. Hotels do change their pet policies evidently - I actually found a hotel here saying that they accepted pets only to go to the hotel web site to find out that they did not. So always check with the hotel to verify.

Dream Theater

Pet hotel

Someone already mentione the Holiday Inn. Its called the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort. Nice place. We stayed there numerous years up until 2007 when we started renting a house when we would go. Its in Lake Buena Vista not far from the entrance where Crossroads and hotel drive are

NedFlanders

All LaQuinta Inns accept pets. I don't know where the nearest one is to Disney, I know there is one on International Drive but it might be 3 or 4 miles from Disney... not sure how close you are trying to get.

ms mouse

There is a Hilton hotel (cant remember which one but reservation line can tell you) also the Celebration Hotel is pet friendly.

Epcot is my fav

I stayed at the Sheraton Safari during Thanksgiving with my two dogs, there is no extra pet fee. It is super close to DtD, really convenient. During the day they stayed at the Best Friends Pet Resort, it was great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom