Personal Space Device...

bgraham34

What really annoys me is when you walk and and someone is coming towards you and they expect you to move out of the way and not them. If I really cant take it i give the broad stiff should and then they say excuse me or yell but at that point i dont care anymore.

barnum42

Woody13 said:
Selective flatulence (on demand) works for me. I have total control of sound level, pitch, tone, direction, duration and level of olfactory irritation. It's a gift.
Can you play the Mickey Mouse Theme March and post it for us? :D

xtimMOOthyx

Woody13 said:
Selective flatulence (on demand) works for me. I have total control of sound level, pitch, tone, direction, duration and level of olfactory irritation. It's a gift.

OMG! I do the same thing. I also like to do what my group has code named "HW," or Human Wall. We all stand beside each other with our hands on our hips so that our elbows stick out. That way, no one can sneak past or bump into us. If they do, I just make a really loud comment on how the person behind me is standing on top of me.

hcswingfield

Personal space

My partner will turn to me and ask really loudly, "Honey, are you sure you aren't contagious anymore?" If that doesn't work, he'll ask me "Did you remember to take your pills this morning?" If that doesn't work, I'll turn to the offending party and say "He worries about me so much ever since I was diagnosed with AIDS." Then I start coughing.

TiggersPooh

Personal Space?!?! there is no personal space at disney! The only time i have a problem with my personal space is when I am at fastpass return...STEP TO THE SIDE and wait for your time.

GoCamels

From Brer Stich...
Just Remember....

What YOU call "Personal Space",

DISNEY calls "Room for 5 More!!!"

You sure its not 10 more???

A talent that will help you meet new freinds, impress the girls, and make your boss get that squishy feeling inside!!! I can feel an infomercial on late-night TV in your future with that one!!! :hammer: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom