News Personal Shopper Service Currently Testing at Select Disney World Park Merchandise Locations

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Kind of funny considering the recent crack down on personal shoppers in Disneyland.

I believe those "personal shoppers" were more resellers shopping for people who aren't there than the type of personal shopper who helps you find what you're looking for while you're there in person.

ABQ

I'd rather they just properly utilize the Shop function in the app, either integrated or standalone. Let us actually buy things instead of being told "Instore Only".
No kidding. Encountered that on 6 of 7 things I tried to purchase during a trip last month. Last year, did just fine with that and had everything sent back to our resort, this year, everything, but one, was in store only, which really let me down.

Rteetz

I believe those "personal shoppers" were more resellers shopping for people who aren't there than the type of personal shopper who helps you find what you're looking for while you're there in person.
Oh I know just the term is the same. Personally I think the way Disney is doing this is useless for most people. If you are looking for something specific they have the app or just ask a store CM and they can look it up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom