PERMITS

Ismael Flores

You gotta go for Tom Sawyer's Island. It's like an impenetrable fortress.

Funny thing, I was at the resort on Sunday and took a trip around the rivers of America.
Lady next to me saw his child pulling himself up to the railing and tells him "don't do that you can fall in" child say 'its just water'
mother replies ' remember a little boy got eaten by the crocodiles that they have in the waters'

I swear I wanted to laugh, not out of respect for the child that died in Florida but because I wasn't sure if the Mother knew we were in California.

TP2000

I'm trying to decide which territory I'd claim if I started a Disneyland gang.

I'm taking the second floor balcony of the Golden Horseshoe Saloon. And we're going to have pretty dancing girls who ply little boys with their first beer. And a really nice view of Fantasmic!. We will call ourselves the Slue Foot Sloots.

67a77412b4cbf19f077688957c8ec2f4--disney-fun-disney-parks.jpg

Phroobar

I'm taking the second floor balcony of the Golden Horseshoe Saloon. And we're going to have pretty dancing girls who ply little boys with their first beer. And a really nice view of Fantasmic!. We will call ourselves the Slue Foot Sloots.

67a77412b4cbf19f077688957c8ec2f4--disney-fun-disney-parks.jpg
Why do things like that always happen before I was born?

D

Deleted member 107043

I want critter country,

I would have my own eatery, set of restroom and I can charge people that want to use the western route into SWGE.
If they don’t want to pay I will torture them by strapping them on a beehive and make them ride pooh over and over again. If that doesn’t work tie them up on their feet and dip them in the waters of the laughing place right next to Brer Bear
Or I could always borrow a paddle from the canoes and give them a good spanking

I'll take Central Plaza. None of you hoodlums could reach your respective territories without passing by me and my posse adorned in stylish vintage Disneyland Tour Guide fashion (nostalgia!). We'd be called the Hubcaps and have sassy attitudes.

SSG

Original Poster
Interesting

BLD2018-00997 Disney - Space Mountain, Backstage - Tenant Improvement: Construct new exit stairs at exterior back house area with new exit passageway leading to stairs. Starcade floor (previously escalator/speed ramp) to be infilled. Modifications to existing operations office to include new ceiling, drywall, electrical, mechanical, and exterior facade.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Interesting

BLD2018-00997 Disney - Space Mountain, Backstage - Tenant Improvement: Construct new exit stairs at exterior back house area with new exit passageway leading to stairs. Starcade floor (previously escalator/speed ramp) to be infilled. Modifications to existing operations office to include new ceiling, drywall, electrical, mechanical, and exterior facade.

I guess that ends any idea of them bringing back the speed ramp.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Interesting

Maybe fire marshal wanted an emergency exit that led outside more expeditiously?

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2018-01049 Disney - Mickey's Toontown / Gadgets Go Coaster - Berm Stairs - Tenant Improvement: Installation of new stairs located on existing berm.

SSG

Original Poster
I assume it's actually a Pixar Fest

SGN2018-00035 DCA - Main Entrance - Esplanade / Turnstiles - Temporary Sign Permit: installation of sign anchored to existing roof structure "Pixar Fes". (Install April 10th, removal Sept 15, 2018)

SGN2018-00036 Disney - Main Entrance - Esplanade / Turnstiles - Temporary Sign Permit: installation of sign anchored to existing roof structure "Pixar Fes". (Install April 10th, removal Sept 15, 2018)

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2018-01053Disney - Star Tours, Cabin Fall Protection - Tenant Improvement: Five secondary steel beams under roof deck to support new tie-off points.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I assume it's actually a Pixar Fest

SGN2018-00035 DCA - Main Entrance - Esplanade / Turnstiles - Temporary Sign Permit: installation of sign anchored to existing roof structure "Pixar Fes". (Install April 10th, removal Sept 15, 2018)

SGN2018-00036 Disney - Main Entrance - Esplanade / Turnstiles - Temporary Sign Permit: installation of sign anchored to existing roof structure "Pixar Fes". (Install April 10th, removal Sept 15, 2018)

Ran out of room on the permit text box? Or is Anaheim Planning being cheap and not allowing more text....

SSG

Original Poster
I hadn't checked this for a couple of weeks but the status is now 'Issued.'

Permit Number: BLD2017-05054 Status: Issued Map Info: 1554 S DISNEYLAND DR
Description: DTD - Esplanade/West Plaza - Site Improvements underground utilities electrical 600 amp/120v subpanel, 150 kva transformer and a pour-in-place pad and water line for future building.

Name: MC DONALD'S CORP
Address: 1554 S DISNEYLAND
Received Date: 11/08/2017
Parcel: 08219026
Plan Check Date:
Issue Date: 03/01/2018
Expiration Date: 03/01/2019
Finaled Date:

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2018-01089 DCA - Paradise Pier Enhancements - Tenant Improvement: New (9) structural attachment points on existing roof to (building 504) to support sculptured figures. bldg Mania and 516 bldg Restroom - Tean

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom