PERMITS

sirstude

My wife wants the teriyaki steak that the Tahitian served brought back. She has been talking about that steak since 1973. Don't think they have served it in Disneyland since about that time. Disney World shows it though.

Ismael Flores

That seems to be the case.

I guess another question is whether this is a new dining option, using the Jolly Holiday facilities, or is is it a seating area where you can take your Dole Whip or Bengal skewer.

I just hope it doesn't get over run by people in pin clubs. It is pretty annoying when someone is trying to find a seat and the tables and seats are taken over by pin collectors for hours

D

Deleted member 107043

Yup. We'll probably have Disney Street Gangs in there too; beefin' over turf.

px5rm3hc94vfstiztukj.gif

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2018-00837 Status: Received Map Info: 1351 S DISNEYLAND DR (Parking Structure) Disney - Cleo Parking Structure - Tenant Improvement: 5,120 s.ft new office restrooms built out. 8,991 s.ft exterior canopy and (80) 13,440 tram loading area ceiling enhancements canopies.

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2018-00861 Disney - Cleo Parking Structure - Electrical to rework 12kva into new MV switch. New 800 amp distribution board. New 100 amp subpanel. 200 ft of of new conduit.

SSG

Original Poster
SGN2018-00030 DCA - Paradise Pier - Temporary Permit: Installation non-illuminated sign on existing arch structure read "Food and Wine" (March 11th installation and removal April 12, 2018)

Ismael Flores

I'm trying to decide which territory I'd claim if I started a Disneyland gang.
I want critter country,

I would have my own eatery, set of restroom and I can charge people that want to use the western route into SWGE.
If they don’t want to pay I will torture them by strapping them on a beehive and make them ride pooh over and over again. If that doesn’t work tie them up on their feet and dip them in the waters of the laughing place right next to Brer Bear
Or I could always borrow a paddle from the canoes and give them a good spanking

Curious Constance

I want critter country,

I would have my own eatery, set of restroom and I can charge people that want to use the western route into SWGE.
If they don’t want to pay I will torture them by strapping them on a beehive and make them ride pooh over and over again. If that doesn’t work tie them up on their feet and dip them in the waters of the laughing place right next to Brer Bear
Or I could always borrow a paddle from the canoes and give them a good spanking
I was seriously considering Critter Country for my turf, and now that you want it, I definitely do. Turf war!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom