• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Permits 2021

nickys

Premium Member
BOH is "Back of House" so I Journey of Water doesn't make sense.
🤔
Can the GotG box be seen from the resorts? Thinking of CBR (Riviera is a tower so probably little they can do). Or are they trying to hide the Remy box from the Boardwalk area? I don’t know how visible it is other than from the Skyliner.

castlecake2.0

This one is interesting, unfortunately is doesn't have a street address so I don't know exactly where it is.

Epcot BOH-Perm package - Construction of landscaped berm at Epcot
This one is VERY interesting. I would hope they finally realized the sight lines at Rat are terrible. It could be for somewhere around GOTG but for the most part the big blue box is in the parking lot so not sure they’d bring in an outside company to try to hide that. I’ve noticed they have planted some pine trees on the mounds between the parking lot and the east tram loop that will help ... don’t want to say hide, more like distract you, from the BBB once they get a bit taller. I can’t really think of anywhere else that would all of a sudden need a a been installed? Could my dream be coming true?

castlecake2.0

Based on some quick research it looks like this contractor was most recently used for all the landscaping along Buena Vista Blvd and around the Springs parking garages. They also look to be used a lot for moving old growth trees.

MisterPenguin

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧Fully Pfizered!🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
Premium Member
Based on some quick research it looks like this contractor was most recently used for all the landscaping along Buena Vista Blvd and around the Springs parking garages. They also look to be used a lot for moving old growth trees.
Unless they're replanting trees from the swamp lands untouched by humans for generations, I think you meant 'mature' trees. An old tree isn't automatically 'old growth.' ;)

trainplane3

This one is interesting, unfortunately is doesn't have a street address so I don't know exactly where it is.

Epcot BOH-Perm package - Construction of landscaped berm at Epcot
Potentially here?

Edit: If I had to guess, the picture was taken from here. You can see the edge of the building at the bottom and a lower door on the GotG box. But it is a telephoto so who knows.
1635633661421.png

Last edited:

tommyhawkins

Has anyone got a copy of the full Water Management permit for the Floridian Way rerouting, Ive tried searching for it on the SFWMD website but struck out, guessing its listed as an alias to the obvious one just showed older projects?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom