News Permits 2019

NiarrNDisney

Guess it wasn't dull and boring enough. ;)

Why they even bother keeping it is beyond me when there is literally another McDonalds 3 miles away a 5 min. drive on Irlo Bronson. I wish they would just consider removing it and using the building for another concept that would entice the guests staying at the All-Star Resorts since the offerings in the cafeterias are pretty much what you can find at McD's and I'm betting they would also like another option thats near by so they dont have to go to another park or resort.

Rambozo

Yeah, and what's so bad about Clowns? We're good people... well most of us. We got a few bad apples like Pennywise and The Joker.

Texas84

Why they even bother keeping it is beyond me when there is literally another McDonalds 3 miles away a 5 min. drive on Irlo Bronson. I wish they would just consider removing it and using the building for another concept that would entice the guests staying at the All-Star Resorts since the offerings in the cafeterias are pretty much what you can find at McD's and I'm betting they would also like another option thats near by so they dont have to go to another park or resort.
That one is filled with worker types. Construction, grounds keeping, etc. Very convenient for them.

scottieRoss

To say there is another McDonald's 3 miles away explains exactly why this McD's is there. In urban areas most McDonalds are a mile or less away from other stores. As for All-Stars guests, McDonald's is quite popular. Just look at the people walking to McDonald's from the resorts, not to mention the people with cars heading there. It is a very successful location.

NiarrNDisney

To say there is another McDonald's 3 miles away explains exactly why this McD's is there. In urban areas most McDonalds are a mile or less away from other stores. As for All-Stars guests, McDonald's is quite popular. Just look at the people walking to McDonald's from the resorts, not to mention the people with cars heading there. It is a very successful location.

Walt Disney World is not an "urban" area. Honestly a classic Diner that serves 3 meals a day, a Barbecue joint, or some sort of affordable (even 3rd party) family friendly restaurant would be a nice addition to the area especially for those guests staying at the All-Stars that are not interested in eating the options offered in that cafeterias.

scottieRoss

Walt Disney World is not an "urban" area. Honestly a classic Diner that serves 3 meals a day, a Barbecue joint, or some sort of affordable (even 3rd party) family friendly restaurant would be a nice addition to the area especially for those guests staying at the All-Stars that are not interested in eating the options offered in that cafeterias.
Walt Disney World is most definitely an urban area. It has 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, 1 sports complex, 175 lane miles of roadway, 67 miles of waterway, the cities of Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, an environmental science laboratory where the continuity of water quality is monitored, an electric power-generating & distribution facility, a natural gas distribution system, water and wastewater collection & treatment facilities, a solid waste and recyclables collection & transfer system, plus over 40,000 hotel rooms and 100’s of restaurants and retail stores. Pretty much the definition of URBAN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom