Peoplemover update

joeg70

Original Poster
I was at the Christmas party last Friday and was suprised to hear the following narration in the dark Space Mountain portion of the peoplemover "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow please call Mr. Johnson in the contral tower". Nice tribute to Mission to Mars and the old TTA spiel. Also there was a shooting star type effect in the tunnel as well that I had not seen before.

All in all the party was crowded but managed quite well by Disney cast, especially at the transition time of 7 pm when day guests were to leave for the day.

Finally Storybook Circus construction was ongoing all evening with welding taking place on the first large tent structure.

TheDisneyMagic

Great to hear that they are pushing on with the work until late in the night, how did you find the party? This is the first year in about 10 years we have not attended a MVMCP mainly due to the increased attendance over years past.

Cmdr_Crimson

Weird thing is I never heard it...I was there in January and it was quiet in SM..When everyone started to mention about it, all I thought was they brought the Spiel of "Tom Morrow your party from saturn has arrived please give them a ring" came back..Interesting that it's different but, it doesn't seem to fit as it's a Peoplemover now than TTA theme as it were.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom