Penguins

duchess1576

Original Poster
I've been obsessed with penguins for years and years! I saw the Mary Poppins penguins in the Stars & Motor Cars parade last year, but is there anywhere else I'm likely to find them?

Also, I could've sworn I saw the Madagascar penguins in a picture somewhere. I would LOVE to find them! Are they in MGM too? Where?

peter11435

The only penguins that I know of at WDW are the ones from Amry Poppins and the penguin orchastra at Muppet Vision.

Also Madagascar was not a Disney film, so you didn't see them at WDW.

duchess1576

Original Poster
peter11435 said:
Also Madagascar was not a Disney film, so you didn't see them at WDW.

:( :( :(
Oh well. It must have been someone's picture from Universal? I don't know.

Thanks for the info!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You best bet for penguins in Central Florida will be Sea World. With the exception of the orchestra at the Muppet theater I can't think of anywhere in WDW that has penguins.

tirian

Poppins and her penguins are regulars at the UK pavilion. They alternate with Alice and her friends, and Pooh with his friends. Occasionally, Pooh will be inside the Toy Soldier shop while the others are in the tea garden (this is rare).

If all else fails, ask a CM, who should know how to find the schedule for you.

drew81

Sometimes they're at the Hat at the Studios....sometimes they are in Fantasyland or back at the tear drop in Toon Town...

MissM

There's an adorable Wheezy penguin plush that squeaks when you squeeze him that you can buy over in the Toy Story cart near the TTA and Buzz. He's like $10, small and really cute.

I love penguins myself. :)
-m

col

there is a penguin at MK signing autographs but i dont know what movie he is from -i thought it was wheezy from toy story 2.

joshwill

duchess1576 said:
I've been obsessed with penguins for years and years! I saw the Mary Poppins penguins in the Stars & Motor Cars parade last year, but is there anywhere else I'm likely to find them?

Also, I could've sworn I saw the Madagascar penguins in a picture somewhere. I would LOVE to find them! Are they in MGM too? Where?

you dont have a poster of burgess merideth on your wall, do you? :)

bauton

I've seen them!!!!

Two years ago we were walking in Fantasyland next to the Carosel and there were 6 of the Mary Poppin's penguins just standing there with no one around. They weren't signing autographs, but we did get many pictures with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom