Payments

copcarguyp71

Not trying to be an agent pimp but that is one of the reasons we use an agent. One call, text or Facebook chat and it is all taken care of for you with a receipt emailed right to you. ;)

Upvote 0

Ademello192

Original Poster
Maybe it's a firewall on my computer, I was able to do it on my iPad. I like to do my own legwork, plus we just saved $1200 on our trip because I was able to use a discount code.

Upvote 0

littleroo

Please just call Disney and make a payment!! They are having major problems with their website!! You don't have to talk to an agent just call 407-939-6244 and the voices will prompt you to make an appontment. Resorts next reservations next Make a Payment. Really easy! Just make sure you have your reservation number to key in!!

Upvote 0

taz0162

I didn't know you could pay online, I've always called! I'll have to check into that, thanks!
paying online is soooo easy. after deposite just sign in and make your own payment plan. You can even pay by Disney Gift Card. So when stores like Sams Club sells a $50.00 gift card for $48.88 with a Vynalmation pin or on occasion a Bonus Disney Store Gift card free you can take that advantage as well. Yeah it's not a big savings but...it's a way to ensure the funds being spent on the gift card will be used for Disney and not miss-spent elsewhere when you are saving.

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

paying online is soooo easy. after deposite just sign in and make your own payment plan. You can even pay by Disney Gift Card. So when stores like Sams Club sells a $50.00 gift card for $48.88 with a Vynalmation pin or on occasion a Bonus Disney Store Gift card free you can take that advantage as well. Yeah it's not a big savings but...it's a way to ensure the funds being spent on the gift card will be used for Disney and not miss-spent elsewhere when you are saving.
That's cool, thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

SMS55

I only book the hotel, never a package because I have my AP. I have never seen the option to pay online other than the original deposit. Does it matter?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom