payments on Disneyworld.com

Ademello192

Wondering if I can make payments as I go online. I made my deposit and plan on making payments each week till it's paid off. The issue is I don't see that as an option now. I think I did that previously for one of our vacations. Any ideas?

ArielLover

Yup - ask when it will actually WORK :). A few weeks? Where was the QC for this abomination? An intelligent High School Student appears to understand the basic principal of Change Control FAR better than Disney's CIO (Susan O'Day - who desperately needs a new position).
Yes, we have all seen your multiple posts

Upvote 0

Jillie Fish

We did that on our last trip. We paid as we had extra funds. You can even call and pay with a Disney gift card or Visa gift card.

I tried to pay with a Disney giftcard earlier in the month and the agent explained to me I had to pay with the gift card in person. You think I got a newbie agent or something?

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

I have called and made my rezzie and I have done it online - either way I have always been able to make payments towards the account balance online.

Upvote 0

ArielLover

I have called and made my rezzie and I have done it online - either way I have always been able to make payments towards the account balance online.
Yes, I always paid online as well, the new Disney website is not fully functioning yet so the online payment is not working yet.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I tried to pay with a Disney giftcard earlier in the month and the agent explained to me I had to pay with the gift card in person. You think I got a newbie agent or something?
I paid for an entire vacation on-line using gift cards in $25-100 increments. I could only use 3 different cards a day, but I was able to pay for the whole thing that way. Apparently that option is not working at the moment, but you still should be able to call and pay with a Disney gift card.

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

thats the only we can afford to go lol...make our initial 200 deposit in early august and pay weekly until about early february and good to go! come late april were at WDW

Upvote 0

Jillie Fish

I paid for an entire vacation on-line using gift cards in $25-100 increments. I could only use 3 different cards a day, but I was able to pay for the whole thing that way. Apparently that option is not working at the moment, but you still should be able to call and pay with a Disney gift card.
Exactly! I've read this mutiple times but the CM I spoke with insisted that I must use the giftcard in person. so weird.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom