• Who Wants to be a Millionare

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Original Backlot

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Discovery River Boats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tinkerbella16

HORIZONS is easily the attraction that least deserved to go. I'm still unclear as to whether its demise was due to attendance or structural issues with the building.

HORIZONS, you are missed :(

In reply to Horizons being teared down...I read something about the structure of the building wouldn't be able to hold up much longer, because of the ground it was located on.
And it was too out-dated. But i disagree with the outdated issue, because guests from all over the world still love that attraction & we all miss it to this day.

cabihler

there are 3

2 have been mentioned alot and those 2 are the original Journey into Imagination with Figment and Horizons and the 3rd one is the original Kodak Films with the kids. i loved that film and was sad to see it replaced by Capt. EEo.

Jesùs_Carioca

I'm happy to say that, for the time being... I pushed Mr. Toad into 3rd place!

Ooooooh we're merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily on our way to noooowheeeeeeere In Par-ti-culaaaaaar!

Eyorefan

One of the only real memories I have of my childhood is riding in one of those cars through hell at the end of MTWR and screaming at the top of my lungs with my sister. And for that reason I will always be sad to know that it is gone.

MeTa

20,000 Leagues would have been cool if it were still there, especially with a refurb. I wish they didnt fill it in.

WDWFigment

#2 JIYI Version 1

:eek: Jeff, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me this was a typo. Version #1 of JIYI is the 2nd version of the attraction, the one that existed before JIYI with Figment. You mean JII Version 1, right? RIGHT?!

grinning-smiley-027.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom