• Who Wants to be a Millionare

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Original Backlot

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Discovery River Boats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CThaddeus

Horizons, followed very closely by Journey Into Imagination.

ed: World of Motion would be very close on the list, too. I suppose my quote below says it best. EPCOT was in so many ways superior to Epcot. I know I'll get reamed for being a purist, but it's actually not true. I prefer the Ellen's Energy Adventure to the old UoE, Circle of Life to Symbiosis, and Reflections of Earth to the other Illuminations shows, so I'm not completely against change...just change that doesn't seem to promote the original idea behind the EPCOT that opened in 1982.

Since1976

HORIZONS is easily the attraction that least deserved to go. I'm still unclear as to whether its demise was due to attendance or structural issues with the building.

My heart sank when I returned to Epcot for the first time in 12 years and discovered that the ride was closed, and was being replaced with MISSION: SPACE.

I would describe the ride as a futurist's dream. Think of the coolest conceptual art of future living brought to life. There were moments during the ride when I wanted to get out of my seat and play around with the gadgets in the future kitchen, or to walk up to one of the big living room windows to get a better view of the cityscape beyond.

HORIZONS, you are missed :(

jeffb

#1 Horizons - which to me was the ultimate in Disney style optimism about the future. I agree with WEDisney above - the soundtrack is awesome! And what other attraction can you think of where they discuss the mertis of Kelp (seaweed!)

#2 JIYI Version 1

#3 The original Tiki Room

cymbaldiva

I miss Horizons most of all... :(

I do also miss Mr. Toad, Take Flight, and World of Motion - I never even got to experience Millionare but I'll bet that was fun too

cb3k

For me and how young I am, it is definitely Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I remember having the hardest time trying to understand how they got a train in that building and how we were always able to dodge it. Hahaha...a young buck I was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom