Passholders can save 20 percent on lunch at select Table-Service Restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort for the next month

ThatMouse

This sounded like a good deal until I realized we normally don't get table service for lunch and it's only an extra 10% off our existing 10% discount. However most counter service does not give you the 10% so hmmmm!

ThatMouse

Surprised to see both Crystal Palace and Akershus on the list of locations.

Garden Grill and Tusker House also don't seem to have a hard time filling tables.

Ya I was trying to figure out if this was to get tables filled, but it feels more like trying to get passholders to spend more money than they normally would. If you try to get seated at lunch it's surely an hour wait on some of those.

eliza61nyc

Ya I was trying to figure out if this was to get tables filled, but it feels more like trying to get passholders to spend more money than they normally would. If you try to get seated at lunch it's surely an hour wait on some of those.

Really? I've never had any issue getting a ts at lunch time. In fact it's pretty much one of our favorite times to do our TS. We tend to have a big late lunch and a very light dinner. I know at least in Epcot we've had success getting reservations at the last minute. we've eaten at Mama Melrose many many times at lunch at the last minute without so much as a 20 minute wait.
Heck, Olivia's is darn near a best kept secret, we were at okw last August and walked up for lunch easily.

I guess everyones mileage varies. now I will say we don't go during holidays or june or july so that may make a difference

CJR

What's funny to me is a lot of pass holders are blocked out. Or, did they lift those? I don't believe they did, so you'd need a gold pass or higher.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom