Passholder Summer Sale?

GatorDisney

Original Poster
Has anyone heard any rumors if World of Disney will be having a Passholder Sale this summer? I've gone the past 2 summers and gotten some great early Christmas shopping done. I haven't heard anything about one this year.

WDW1974

Has anyone heard any rumors if World of Disney will be having a Passholder Sale this summer? I've gone the past 2 summers and gotten some great early Christmas shopping done. I haven't heard anything about one this year.

Save your money. You want to buy Disney stuff for little? Go to the outlets. ... (unless they are having the SAlSA sale and you can get a CM to bring you to that) ... My local store has had some great deals of late ... $2 vinyls ... $9.99 Duffys ... $3.99 pins ... lots of cheap tees from Star Tours debut last year ... nice retro stuff ... even H2O shampoos/conditioners/, $24.99 Art of WDW book etc ...

Much better than WoD with 10-20% off one day ...

GatorDisney

Original Poster
Save your money. You want to buy Disney stuff for little? Go to the outlets. ... (unless they are having the SAlSA sale and you can get a CM to bring you to that) ... My local store has had some great deals of late ... $2 vinyls ... $9.99 Duffys ... $3.99 pins ... lots of cheap tees from Star Tours debut last year ... nice retro stuff ... even H2O shampoos/conditioners/, $24.99 Art of WDW book etc ...

Thank you, Spirit for your response. My wife and I do visit the outlet store just across I4 from DTD whenever we get the chance. At last years sale, we only bought the doorbuster items which made great Christmas presents for my wife's Disney loving family. As local teachers, every penny saved is good for us.

aladdin2007

Are these the outlets on IDrive or different ones? Sorry just trying to find the exact location. I dont live right in Orlando but not far.

MissM

Hi again everyone, Ill be over in the area tomorrow and trying to figure out where the exact outlet is located? Thanks.
There's one just past the Downtown Disney exit. Get off at exit 68 and go straight through the light. You'll get to it in about a mile.

Website: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

My suggestion is to park in the garage. There's always spots open and you avoid people circling forever trying to snag a spot outside. Plus, it's shaded since it's a garage. The Disney Outlet is right next to the food court.

aladdin2007

There's one just past the Downtown Disney exit. Get off at exit 68 and go straight through the light. You'll get to it in about a mile.

My suggestion is to park in the garage. There's always spots open and you avoid people circling forever trying to snag a spot outside. Plus, it's shaded since it's a garage. The Disney Outlet is right next to the food court.

Thanks so much!! :D

TimeTrip

If you're heading East on I-4 that is :).

djlaosc

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Find anything interesting? I haven't been out in awhile so I think I'm overdue for an outlet trip myself. :p

When I went while I was there last year on holiday, I found some of the things that I was looking at in the parks/hotel in the outlets for half the price! That's why I don't buy anything in the parks/hotel until we've been to the outlets (both OPO Vineland Avenue and OPO International Drive) first!

Are there any other outlets apart from those two? Are there any Universal outlets anymore?

71jason

There's a third Disney outlet in the LBV Factory Outlets on 535 (across from the tourist WalMart). It's tiny compared to the others, not worth a trip specifically for that. [There's also a 3rd party store that sells generic Disney merch--it's not an official Disney outlet, tho, and last time I was in there it was practically empty.]

There used to be a Universal outlet in Festival Bay, on I-Drive, but I've heard it closed in anticipation of the entire complex being torn slap down.

djlaosc

There's a third Disney outlet in the LBV Factory Outlets on 535 (across from the tourist WalMart). It's tiny compared to the others, not worth a trip specifically for that. [There's also a 3rd party store that sells generic Disney merch--it's not an official Disney outlet, tho, and last time I was in there it was practically empty.]

There used to be a Universal outlet in Festival Bay, on I-Drive, but I've heard it closed in anticipation of the entire complex being torn slap down.

Yeah, I had heard about that Universal Outlet closing, that's why I was seeing if there were any others - it's a shame if there aren't - you would think that they would try to open one somewhere (isn't OPO Vineland Ave. expanding again into Dixie Stampede?)

wdw71fan

that is NOT an official Disney outlet... no where near one..... There are only TWO in the area.. One at the Premium outlet mall, and one at the Prime outlet.

wdw71fan

Yeah, I had heard about that Universal Outlet closing, that's why I was seeing if there were any others - it's a shame if there aren't - you would think that they would try to open one somewhere (isn't OPO Vineland Ave. expanding again into Dixie Stampede?)

yeah.... they bought the land nearly 5 years ago... they have done NOTHING with it.....

djlaosc

that is NOT an official Disney outlet... no where near one..... There are only TWO in the area.. One at the Premium outlet mall, and one at the Prime outlet.

I think they're both Premium Outlets now - Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Avenue (Premium) and Orlando Premium Outlets International Drive (Prime)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom