Passholder Screensaver

DiPSU224

Original Poster
Hey everyone,
In case you haven't seen it yet, there is a new screensaver on Disneyworld.com made exclusively for passholders. It was advertised in this months Mickey Monitor too. I just downloaded it and it's pretty cute! I didn't see it posted anywhere else and I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who may have missed it. :)

tecowdw

VampireZombie said:
Hey, thanks that sounds really cool. Could you possible get a screen shot of it, that would be great.

Yes. The shot in the screensaver would be so cool as a wallpaper. If anyone figures out how to capture the screensaver as a wallpaper, do tell!!

dreamteacher

sorry I have done it but it was like a year ago if not more. but I think you right click on the picture and then you save it.
teco@email.com said:
Yes. The shot in the screensaver would be so cool as a wallpaper. If anyone figures out how to capture the screensaver as a wallpaper, do tell!!

tecowdw

dreamteacher said:
sorry I have done it but it was like a year ago if not more. but I think you right click on the picture and then you save it.
Right clicking stops the screensaver unfortunately before you can save the picture.

Rcoaster809

Thanks for the tip. Does anyone know if there are wallpapers on the Disney website? I know there used to be, but I havent found any in a while. I still use the Mission Space one.

TowerOfTerror

Nicholas is right.

While the picture is on the screensaver press print screen on the keyboard then paste in paint. Next save it and save as background and you should have it :)

DisJosh

nicholas said:
Along with an image from Cinderellabration, a jumping car from LMA and a Soarin ride vehicle that all appear as well.

I didn't watch it long anough to see those lol. :eek:

*edit* Just watched the whole thing...wow I missed alot. :lol: MY screen cap is of the boring part.

K-dub

I've looked several times today and can't find the screensaver DL anywhere in the passholder area.

Any hints where it's located?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom