Passholder Pass-along Savings Card

kennygman

Original Poster
I have 3 pass-along referral cards available for free. If you are interested in saving 10% off your purchase of up to 6 annual passes by July 31, just send me a PM with your name and address and I'll ship it out asap, no fees, no costs.

disney4life2008

I have some as well - if you are interested, let me know. No one I know ever goes to Disneyworld.

You get 10% off a annual pass or premium pass. If I did my calculations correct, you will save a about $50 on a adult pass. And the other poster is right, each referee gets a $25 Disney Gift Card - so everyone wins.

timeman

I will be getting one from kennygman and have no problem with him getting a $25 gift card for every pass I buy. I was planning on getting an annual pass next month when I went and this will save me some money that I can use for other things. It's a win/win situation for me and him.

Darth Guinness

Anyone know if the 10% discount is on top of the Florida Resident AP rate? And, like you guys, I also have extra savings cards. LMK if you want them.

MPitzen

Just got my cards today

I have 3 cards available - each is good for 10% off on up to 6 passes, and from what I understand can be used in conjunction with the FL resident or DVC discounted AP prices.

They are only good through July 31st, and have to be used at Disney.

Please let me know if you're interested.

MPitzen@sbcglobal.net

DVC YODERS

pass along savings card

i have 2 cards left. each card is valid to purchase 6 annual passes. it is not valid to purchase renewal passes. you may use it for FL and DVC passes. i will be happy to mail them out asap to anyone who will use them.:wave: just email me your info and put pass along savings card in the subject heading @ yoder.diane@yahoo.com

i have been lurking for sometime as i could not seem to get access waiting for the email to my account. kinda like fort knox! glad to be a part of the crowd finally!!!:sohappy:

diane

kennygman

Original Poster
I will be getting one from kennygman and have no problem with him getting a $25 gift card for every pass I buy. I was planning on getting an annual pass next month when I went and this will save me some money that I can use for other things. It's a win/win situation for me and him.

Just dropped it in the mail for you.

2 cards remaining.
kennygman77@yahoo.com

jasonk

want 2 cards

instead of me sending a bunch of PM to people for cards, only to have them tell me they are out.....

I am looking for 1 card(each card is good for up to six passes?) to use on my next trip May 31- June 6.

Are you sure the discount is on top of the DVC discount? I would hate for someone to send me their card only to find out it cant be used.

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom