party with the senses with a wheelchair

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Party for the senses is an event at the food and wine fest. Usually they herd people into a very tight area prior to permitting everyone to enter at once. I was hoping that there was some kind of separate staging area for those in a wheelchair. I don't want to get trampled in the stampeed.

AEfx

Best bet is to call guest services at Epcot and ask. While someone here may have some idea of how it worked previously, who knows what changes were made this year. They should have very specific information available to tell you exactly where to go. As someone who has traveled pretty extensively at WDW with someone in a wheelchair, I can tell you that they certainly have either thought of this, or if you bring it to their attention will make sure you are accommodated (although you don't need to, I've found it's good to note on any reservation for food, etc. at WDW to expect a guest with a wheelchair, as they can make sure they have a more ideal spot and don't have to scramble at the last minute).

Have a great time!

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Best bet is to call guest services at Epcot and ask. While someone here may have some idea of how it worked previously, who knows what changes were made this year. They should have very specific information available to tell you exactly where to go. As someone who has traveled pretty extensively at WDW with someone in a wheelchair, I can tell you that they certainly have either thought of this, or if you bring it to their attention will make sure you are accommodated (although you don't need to, I've found it's good to note on any reservation for food, etc. at WDW to expect a guest with a wheelchair, as they can make sure they have a more ideal spot and don't have to scramble at the last minute).

Have a great time!

Thanks very much. That is all great advice. I noted the wheelchair when we made the reservation. The reservationist did not know the procedure, and every call since has not proved to be informative. I guess we'll wing it. Its going to be a great evening no matter what. Thanks again for your response.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom