Party Season 2021

TTA94

You mean Epcot would've been first? We thought F! was close and look where we are now!!!! That's not directed to you mnelson3, You didn't start the F! rumor.

Oh I don’t know I just assumed awhile ago that Epcot could have brought back EF first since, well, easier to spread out guests instead of crammed into MKs hub.

TTA94

Absolutely. And they’ve always been prone to making snap decisions at the last second. They are so much more risk-averse than their competitors (though, to be fair, they are watched under a microscope while the media views Universal through beer goggles).

Big question is what will need to happen or what is it that Disney is waiting on where they won’t be concerned about the media or anything else. If it has to do with what I think could be the hold up, and that’s vaccinating children, then yeah we will be waiting awhile yet.

TTA94

The fact they specifically mentioned Cavalcades has me a bit concerned for seeing FoF anytime soon. Fireworks they can add in and include with the “More To Come” statement, but I don’t see them switching the announced cavalcades to the full Boo To You Parade. On the flip side, if Boo Bash is happening Not because of Covid but instead to accommodate the 50th and 50th entertainment… that’s a different ballgame and could justify today’s announcement with the cutback of MNSSHP.

MagicHappens1971

The fact they specifically mentioned Cavalcades has me a bit concerned for seeing FoF anytime soon. Fireworks they can add in and include with the “More To Come” statement, but I don’t see them switching the announced cavalcades to the full Boo To You Parade. On the flip side, if Boo Bash is happening Not because of Covid but instead to accommodate the 50th and 50th entertainment… that’s a different ballgame and could justify today’s announcement with the cutback of MNSSHP.
Aside from an HEA tag, it’s pretty much assumed that there will be little to no other entertainment though? I’m just wondering what their play is right now. Starting to get to late to ship a parade out from Disneyland, not that TDA wants that either way. And way too late to build something new

Squishy

Aside from an HEA tag, it’s pretty much assumed that there will be little to no other entertainment though? I’m just wondering what their play is right now. Starting to get to late to ship a parade out from Disneyland, not that TDA wants that either way. And way too late to build something new
I doubt there will be a nighttime parade during the 50th, the guest satisfaction is too high to add one.

TTA94

I doubt there will be a nighttime parade during the 50th, the guest satisfaction is too high to add one.

Not to start this conversation up here but someone on Twitter thinks otherwise lol. Most likely they got this info from a mixture of rumors from threads on here.

TTA94

Not that rumor again. If it was going to be a parade for the 50th the floats would already be there and cast members being trained for it.

I agree. And I certainly am totally buying the idea discussed in that Twitter post. Either way there’s no chance in crap any type of 50th parade happens this year. 2022? who knows. I do question FoF coming back this year honestly.

wdwfan22

I think parades will be the last thing to return to Walt Disney World.

MagicHappens1971

Not to start this conversation up here but someone on Twitter thinks otherwise lol. Most likely they got this info from a mixture of rumors from threads on here.

I don’t think it’s completely impossible because it is going to be at least 6 months before Disneyland even thinks about bringing parades back, if they got it moving soon and started rehearsals basically by mid-summer the parade could be operational by October 1st. But almost 5 years of speculation and rumor have shown TDA is not really interested in letting PTN go into despair under TDO conditions

Squishy

qpBL5zz.png

@WDW Pro ?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
My sister and I talked it over and we are probably skipping Boo Bash.
This is mostly because we are the people that take advantage of the short wait times while everyone else is watching the shows and meeting the more rare characters.
It would seem that the rides are the highlight of this event so the lines probably don't be as short as what we would like.
We are also planning on going during the Christmas season so if Disney announces something similar for that we will probably end up going to it since we love Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom