party of 12

nickys

Premium Member
can i book online for a party of 12 or do i need to call with such a big party?
For an ADR? You have two choices but for both you should be aware it will almost certainly have to be two reservations, maybe 3 depending on the restaurant. Because of the table spacing some restaurants are only booking tables of 4, others 6

1. You can call and have them book. That means you might not be able to change or cancel them.

2. Book one in your name and then one using someone else as the lead name, ideally someone with their own MDE account, otherwise no one will be able to change or cancel it except by calling in.

Last edited:

RememberWhen

For an ADR? You have two choices but for both you should be aware it will almost certainly have to be two reservations, maybe 3 depending on the restaurant. Because of the table spacing some restaurants are only booking tables of 4, others 6

1. You can call and have them book. That means you might not be able to change or cancel them.

2. Book one in your name and then one using someone else as the lead name, ideally someone with their own MDE account, otherwise no one will be able to change or cancel it except by calling in.
If you go with #2, (that would be my recommendation-especially if the second person is a spouse or someone who doesn’t mind your logging into their DME account) make sure you book the first reservation under the other person. Do yours last. Once you have a reservation for someplace the system gets unhappy with you booking another, even if you’re not on that new reservation.

I think the only place I’ve been able to do one reservation for such a big party is hoop-dee-doo. Maybe a group of 10 at yachtsman. But both of those were pre-covid.

We have a trip in October with a group of 15 (my parents, me and my 3 sisters plus the spouses and kids). I’m definitely expecting to need to break that into at least 3 reservations for any sit-down place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom