Parts of Horizons elsewhere?

DigitalDisney

I know that the hover car from the orange grove scene is in Backlot Express at MGM. It's near the ceiling, in the big seating area on the left.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There are a couple of parts on the boneyard at the Walt Disney Studios in Paris, and of course the Horizons logo in Mission: SPACE.

General Grizz

wdwmagic said:
There are a couple of parts on the boneyard at the Walt Disney Studios in Paris, and of course the Horizons logo in Mission: SPACE.
Not a reused part, but there is a nod to the Man in the Moon in Journey into Imagination with Figment. . .

Real_Epcot_Fan

Thanks for the answer. I thought i read somwhere else taht was in the gravity wheel and even knew it when i rode Mission:Space last year in August but forgot to look for it. Now maybe i probably knew about the Horizons sign at the gravity wheel after the trip, dont remember lol. Thanks again!

lamarvenoy

Anybody ever hear where the ride system was sold to. Last I knew Disney was selling it for $200K but I don't remember hearing anymore,I'd like to know where it is and what it is doing.

mrtoad

I sadly don't remember a ton about the attraction. We did this attraction on our honeymoon in 1993 a couple of times and then it was always closed on following trips until it's removal. I only really remember the choosing in the end. Sad...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom